PC master race?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Naw, I was hoping for that to be true but these new systems can't even do 4k 60 they basically 1080ti level of power, if you want 4k with high performance you gotta play on PC, I don't see why people buying 2000 dollar oled TVS to use on a console they can't even utilize it fully

When ps5 got some games I want to play I will cop it, but it's no point now with just shytty remasters, once that spider-man hit PC people really gonna understand the difference
That's why I said they are getting more powerful. It's not time to abandon PC altogether yet but it's way too expensive to build a good PC right now and there aren't enough games to play. You know it's bad when CrackWatch went offline due to there being barely any triple-A games dropping. I can't justify spending over $1k on a new gaming PC with nothing new to play (that I'm interested in). When these GPU prices come down then maybe.

I totally agree with the remaster/remake bullshyt.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
That's why I said they are getting more powerful. It's not time to abandon PC altogether yet but it's way too expensive to build a good PC right now and there aren't enough games to play. You know it's bad when CrackWatch went offline due to there being barely any triple-A games dropping. I can't justify spending over $1k on a new gaming PC with nothing new to play (that I'm interested in). When these GPU prices come down then maybe.

If you can't find a proper game to play on the pc you aren't looking.

im currently playing cyberpunk, RD2, and Sniper Ghost Contract 2. and this shyts all over my PS. shyt I played Gris just for the fukk of it last night for an hour. and even that shat on my ps. my computer wants to go over 144 fps. but my monitor is like nah. :skip:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If you can't find a proper game to play on the pc you aren't looking.

im currently playing cyberpunk, RD2, and Sniper Ghost Contract 2. and this shyts all over my PS. shyt I played Gris just for the fukk of it last night for an hour. and even that shat on my ps.
Nothing you said justifies building a $1k+ PC right now though, which was my point. I didn't say there wasn't anything to play. I can play everything you said with my current setup on 1080/Ultra...4k/Very Low/5-10FPS (:mjlol:). Again, if GPU prices drop, yes but as of now, no way.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Nothing you said justifies building a $1k+ PC right now though, which was my point. I didn't say there wasn't anything to play. I can play everything you said with my current setup on 1080/Ultra...4k/10(:mjlol:). Again, if GPU prices drop, yes but as of now, no way.
what that fps looking like. :jbhmm:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
what that fps looking like. :jbhmm:
90-100ish on games like Battlefield or Doom but the PC is inside the arcade I built, hooked up to a TV so all I'm getting use of is 60FPS anyway. Like I said, time for an upgrade but I'm not spending a stack on it or anywhere near that.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
90-100ish on games like Battlefield or Doom but the PC is inside the arcade I built, hooked up to a TV so all I'm getting use of is 60FPS anyway. Like I said, time for an upgrade but I'm not spending a stack on it or anywhere near that.
hey its your money :manny: I dont play any of those games you listed. I play things like RD2 with mods and reshade, plus work requires I have a top tier cpu/gpu so games aside it would be on hand anyways :manny:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
hey its your money :manny: I dont play any of those games you listed. I play things like RD2 with mods and reshade, plus work requires I have a top tier cpu/gpu so games aside it would be on hand anyways :manny:
I also play games with mods; that's nothing special. I was just giving you examples; not listing every 3TB of games I have. And work requires me to use any device I want while laying in my bed with my wife(check my posts from years ago)...what are you even saying (trying to brag. don't do it to yourself)?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I also play games with mods; that's nothing special. I was just giving you examples; not listing every 3TB of games I have. And work requires me to use any device I want while laying in my bed with my wife(check my posts from years ago)...what are you even saying (trying to brag. don't do it to yourself)?
wasnt bragging at all. i was just stating the facts because you said you 'dont need to buy a 1k pc its too much' all i was saying was some of us dont mind/need too. and because of that we can play heavy duty games like cyberpunk no problems. if your pc can play RD2, with over 60fps, and with reshade and mods then shiet, stay on that rig then. doesnt sound like a bad rig and you probably already paid 1k + on it, cause nothing under is playing games of that caliber with mods. no way.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm talking about outside the GPU shortage

if you gotta 20 series guard, yea the PS5 and Xbox are a better deal if you don't care about all the other shyt you can do with settings in PC game, at least with the last gen gpus you can choose to play everything at 1440p at max graphic and still get high performance, even the performance mode on the consoles are trash

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
If u play on a TV at 60fps then ur wasting a gaming Pc

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
This wouldn't be a problem if piracy wasn't such a big issue on PC.

:yeshrug:

These companies got tired of begging people not to steal their game, now yall get shytty ports and hacked servers. Developers don't give a fukk about PC as a platform anymore, now you need a powerful cpu and gpu just to brute force through the shytty optimization.

:francis:

I never thought I’d say it but with these consoles getting more powerful, soon there is going to be no need for a gaming PC anyway. I was thinking about upgrading my GPU when prices come down but it makes zero sense; especially with the cracked scene being pretty much dead

6ZuWvqe.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Capcom having trash DRM is less embarrassing that console peasants in here just now discovering what DRM even is :scust:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

100 fps 4k with raytracing, these videos are from May this year

don't tag me anymore, stop talking PC shyt when you don't understand this shyt, I don't even play Resident Evil shyt

so you need a 3090 to get their true experience wow

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you need a 3090 to get their true experience wow

What do you mean, the 3080 is the performance as 3090 it just has more vram

You only need the cards if you want the max settings at 4k at 100fps, I mean, how else are you going to play with that high graphic quality plus high performance

The whole point of the 30 series was to play 4k max settings at high frame rates and thats what it does

That's like saying you need a ps5 instead of a ps4 to get the true experience

here's 2080ti getting well over 60fps, I mean 70-80 vs 100-120fps, the 2080ti is still way more powerful than a ps5 and xbox series x

There's is no true experience, you either have the power for high performance or you don't

People buying scalped ps5s for 1000, and buying 2000 dollar oled TVs and the conole can't even do 120hz and only has select games that run at 60fps

I scarlet nexus was trash when I tried on PC, but I went into settings and say it was locked on 60fps and I just had to unlock the frame rate, I couldn't imagine playing a game with them basic graphics at 60 on console, it's a waste of money especially if you have an 120hz TV

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
hopefully DF making a video on this will force Capcom to do something about it
and it worked. they patched the game, and fixed this shyt. sad that they didn't care about these issues until crackers/hackers and DF called them out