PC master race?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

100 fps 4k with raytracing, these videos are from May this year

don't tag me anymore, stop talking PC shyt when you don't understand this shyt, I don't even play Resident Evil shyt

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

100 fps 4k with raytracing, these videos are from May this year

don't tag me anymore, stop talking PC shyt when you don't understand this shyt, I don't even play Resident Evil shyt

Watch the video or stop posting nonsense. The game runs as intended outside of obvious DRM checks at certain points in the game that kill performance and turn it into a stuttering mess. The majority of the time the game runs in line with the cracked version.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Master Teacher respond to the video in question , digital foundry plays pc and they have different findings

Digital Foundry says CRT TVs are better than 4k TVs and you believe that too

I don't care what they say, I jus posted a video of somebody running the game with high frames with ease using msi afterburner to monitor the PC performance

Like I'm don't play resident evil games, I'm not about to download a shytty game just to test it for you

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch the video or stop posting nonsense. The game runs as intended outside of obvious DRM checks at certain points in the game that kill performance and turn it into a stuttering mess. The majority of the time the game runs in line with the cracked version.

I don't got to watch videos about games I don't play, I don't what I was even tagged in this shyt

Then what the fukk is the problem, every game on PC has DRM the only thing nonsense is this thread

This game is old and nobody complained about this until now, who cares

I don't understand the point of this thread is or what the hell you are talking about, Game runs fine I proved that with a post, Digital Foundry's job is to make videos so they make videos about any and everything

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
nah, people been complaining about the performance in this game on PC. it's one of the reasons I held off on buying it. it was only discovered a few days ago, when it was cracked, why it was happening (although people always speculate DRM is causing shyt like this)

but it just means Capcom fuct up the game with their DRM. the game runs fine without it, so it's not like it's a bad port. kind of a shame that they have their dev's make a good PC port, and then cripple it with this shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, people been complaining about the performance in this game on PC. it's one of the reasons I held off on buying it. it was only discovered a few days ago, when it was cracked, why it was happening (although people always speculate DRM is causing shyt like this)

but it just means Capcom fuct up the game with their DRM. the game runs fine without it, so it's not like it's a bad port. kind of a shame that they have their dev's make a good PC port, and then cripple it with this shyt

that's capcom fault, not the PC platform, these idiots tagging me like this shyt is normal, damn every PC games has DRM and it's not a problem

I don't play resident evil type games so I don't care

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Digital Foundry says CRT TVs are better than 4k TVs and you believe that too

I don't care what they say, I jus posted a video of somebody running the game with high frames with ease using msi afterburner to monitor the PC performance

Like I'm don't play resident evil games, I'm not about to download a shytty game just to test it for you
That's not what they said but what they did say is true. 4K isn't a visual leap, that's fact. What makes 4k great is HDR, you acting like 4k introduced black blacks is BULLshyt. And what's hilarious is how everyone acted like 1080p Blu-Ray was ::ohlawd:nikkaz swore by it, lol at anybody with a "Blu-Ray collection" and smh at somebody with a UHD collection. Anyways Blu-Ray was the end all be all and now universally all ye sheep are like "What the fukk is this 1080p shyt :childplease:"
Like if 8yrs ago y'all wasn't cool with 720p on a fukkin 65in TV.

Now CRT monitors? vs OLED? OLED doesn't make every game look fantastic, any game that takes advantage of the extra shyt like Dolby vision,hdr10/etc will make your game pop on screen. CRT made every game of that time look OLED like (not better, not even as good but still great) and using that technology today on today's games PROVES THIS POINT WHICH IS WHY THEY MADE THE VIDEO. I get it that it doesn't coincide with what you believe and so for many it can't be true for that reason.... which really isn't a reason at all :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not what they said but what they did say is true. 4K isn't a visual leap, that's fact. What makes 4k great is HDR, you acting like 4k introduced black blacks is BULLshyt. And what's hilarious is how everyone acted like 1080p Blu-Ray was ::ohlawd:nikkaz swore by it, lol at anybody with a "Blu-Ray collection" and smh at somebody with a UHD collection. Anyways Blu-Ray was the end all be all and now universally all ye sheep are like "What the fukk is this 1080p shyt :childplease:"
Like if 8yrs ago y'all wasn't cool with 720p on a fukkin 65in TV.

Now CRT monitors? vs OLED? OLED doesn't make every game look fantastic, any game that takes advantage of the extra shyt like Dolby vision,hdr10/etc will make your game pop on screen. CRT made every game of that time look OLED like (not better, not even as good but still great) and using that technology today on today's games PROVES THIS POINT WHICH IS WHY THEY MADE THE VIDEO. I get it that it doesn't coincide with what you believe and so for many it can't be true for that reason.... which really isn't a reason at all :ufdup:

4k is a huge leap from 1080p you're on consoles so you barely have any native true 4k gaming to compare to

You need at least 55 inches to properly view 4k, to compare 4k to a 20inch CRT screen is ridiculous, only morons believe this stuff so they can sell junk CRT monitors for thousands of dollars to idiots

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This wouldn't be a problem if piracy wasn't such a big issue on PC.

:yeshrug:

These companies got tired of begging people not to steal their game, now yall get shytty ports and hacked servers. Developers don't give a fukk about PC as a platform anymore, now you need a powerful cpu and gpu just to brute force through the shytty optimization.

:francis:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps

These companies got tired of begging people not to steal their game, now yall get shytty ports and hacked servers. Developers don't give a fukk about PC as a platform anymore, now you need a powerful cpu and gpu just to brute force through the shytty optimization.

not true.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

I never thought I’d say it but with these consoles getting more powerful, soon there is going to be no need for a gaming PC anyway. I was thinking about upgrading my GPU when prices come down but it makes zero sense; especially with the cracked scene being pretty much dead

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never thought I’d say it but with these consoles getting more powerful, soon there is going to be no need for a gaming PC anyway. I was thinking about upgrading my GPU when prices come down but it makes zero sense; especially with the cracked scene being pretty much dead

Naw, I was hoping for that to be true but these new systems can't even do 4k 60 they basically 1080ti level of power, if you want 4k with high performance you gotta play on PC, I don't see why people buying 2000 dollar oled TVS to use on a console they can't even utilize it fully

When ps5 got some games I want to play I will cop it, but it's no point now with just shytty remasters, once that spider-man hit PC people really gonna understand the difference

• Dap
Reactions: B86