PC gaming is a cotdamn SCAM, come catch these motherfukkin negs!!!

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Since this a thread on these PC fukkboys. I had no idea these motherfukkers love Steam this much. These lazy fat fukks are so mad they have to download a different app to play a game that’s not on steam. Like seriously wtf is wrong with them? Just download the fukking other app:dahell:

I just stumbled across this shyt on YT. shyt that fukking serious?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Since this a thread on these PC fukkboys. I had no idea these motherfukkers love Steam this much. These lazy fat fukks are so mad they have to download a different app to play a game that’s not on steam. Like seriously wtf is wrong with them? Just download the fukking other app:dahell:

I just stumbled across this shyt on YT. shyt that fukking serious?
Steam loyalist =/= PC gamers...

I personally like what Epic is doing because Steam been super shytty for the past 2 years and I'm only loyal to cheap games.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dropped $1900 on this rig, 8700k, 32 gigs of 3200 ram, gtx 2070, 970 evo

First of all I can’t get this gotdamn 4k/ 60hz monitor that I paid $500 for to look nearly as nice as my 5 year old 1080p tv in terms of color reproduction

Tried playing the Witcher 3 on Ultra everything settings and aside from longer draw distances and more sunlight I can’t tell what I paid all this money for

I could’ve got a Xbox One X, a PS4 Pro and a 13 inch MacBook Pro for all that guap

Tell me what I’m doing wrong!!!
https://shadow.tech/usen

This shyt works better than nikkas full rigs fam, snd im 100% new to PC gaming, had this app for 3 months, wanna see my Witcher 3 modded on my Tablet/Phone/TV breh :banderas:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I love PC gamers... dude came in here saying how he could play this shyt on ULTRA settings and it wasn't worth the jump from ps4 to pc.. if that is going to cost $1900

The replies immediately come in... well your rig is wrong... well spend more on a better screen... well.....................

But nobody is arguing the original issue... for $1900 or $1500 or $2400... is the upgrade worth 4x-6x the cost of a ps4? are you getting a good return on investment here?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you gotta be trolling because the witcher looks like ass on consoles compared to pc
You gotta be trolling, witcher 3 looks fantastic on the Xbox one X

Tell us...why would you say it doesn't, could ye be of the furious?

Digital Foundry says how the Xbox version looks better than PC, but don't take my words or facts for it. Go head and showcase your frustration by telling lies to whoever is dumb enough to listen to you :win:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dead: i trade plug nplay anyday for superior multitasking and customization plus mk/b is the goat
I wouldn't

Former PC gamer

Look at how everybody gave him a different piece of advice. PC gaming just isn't a smooth process. Too much time wasted trying to have fun

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta be trolling, witcher 3 looks fantastic on the Xbox one X

Tell us...why would you say it doesn't, could ye be of the furious?

Digital Foundry says how the Xbox version looks better than PC, but don't take my words or facts for it. Go head and showcase your frustration by telling lies to whoever is dumb enough to listen to you :win:

that shyt looks like medium settings on PC, they did not say it looks better than PC version, you can look at 4k versions of PC on youtube yourself
It looked way better than the base for the consoles for the X because of HDR, thats it, the frame rate is even stable on the X Box One X, which makes the game worst you better of playing it at a lock 30 fps then that jerky ass shyt

like I said if you don't have the hardware to play for real you don't understand