slideshow_1202872_DS_122201_l.jpg

a243546.001

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bill pollian was on outside the lines saying that NFL didn't ignore(or cover up) evidence :snoop:

and nobody on any major radio station/TV will really talk about this because all the major networks fukk with both NFL and college football....:snoop:

They all know what side their bread is buttered on. shyt's disgusting

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I remember watching the Niners/Cards when Young took that hit. I thought he was dead. Very scary :to:

NFL was deep on that scumbag shyt. Those scientific papers :smh:
Wasn't it a Tampa game where he got rocked? Think that's the one that ended his career. How the hell is Meril Hoge still alive ? :damn:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Brehs I'm legit MAD at how the NFL did my West African nikka Ohmalu :scusthov:

it was deplorable....but I'm suppose to trust all these scientist & their info regarding History and throw away all of my Black brehs research because it isn't 'peer reviewed' :rudy: NEVER...common sense leads me to believe the 'afrocentric' ideas hold some weight. This collusion and cover up displayed by cac Money and Power big wigs supports my suspicion of them regarding 'MY' true history being told or cosigned by them.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
How the hell is Meril Hoge still alive ? :damn:
http://www.aolnews.com/2009/11/29/merrill-hoge-concussion-caused-him-to-flatline-in-trainers-ro/
During ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown this week, the analyst recalled the immediate effects of his concussion, and they are terrifying.

Hoge essentially stated that he died -- literally -- in the Bears' locker room, forcing doctors to resuscitate him, and that he was barely cognizant in the weeks following his injury.When I came to the sideline, I was never unconscious. My facemask has been bent. They were switching my facemask and realized cognitively I was not responding properly. ... They take me to the training room where I died -- I flat-lined. My heart stopped. In the process of trying to resuscitate me, I started to breathe again. Now, they rushed me to the emergency room. I was in ICU for two days, but it was after that I was basically trapped in my home for six weeks. You could not take me around the block, and I would not be able to find my way home because I did not have the cognitive skills. I had to learn how to read again. In fact, months later if you would sit me down and take the inventory of the day I would not be able to recite that to you. So, there is a lot of cognitive issues that I dealt with, and it took almost two years to overcome those particular issues.
:merchant:
I knew he retired because of concussion related issues but I didn't know he flatlined :damn:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With all the information coming out about the dangers of concussions, I'm a bit surprised at how many parents let their kids play football.