PBS Frontline: League Of Denial - The NFL's Concussion Crisis

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Just watched this today. Brought a few tears to my eye. I grew up idolizing NFL players and wrestlers and always wondered why they would go nutty and die.. I thought cats were just depressed because the fame was gone but damn. shyt is ugly. Contact sports really need to be banned or at least regulated to the point that everyone involved really knows the dangers.

People say these guys know what they are risking but when i was like 8 playing football i knew i could break a leg or arm but i never knew i could break my brain and potentially be a vegetable.

Interested to see how sports look in the next 20 years.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Just watched this today. Brought a few tears to my eye. I grew up idolizing NFL players and wrestlers and always wondered why they would go nutty and die.. I thought cats were just depressed because the fame was gone but damn. shyt is ugly. Contact sports really need to be banned or at least regulated to the point that everyone involved really knows the dangers.

People say these guys know what they are risking but when i was like 8 playing football i knew i could break a leg or arm but i never knew i could break my brain and potentially be a vegetable.

Interested to see how sports look in the next 20 years.
Crying like a little bytch over some nikkas u don't even know:camby: