PBS Frontline: League Of Denial - The NFL's Concussion Crisis

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@VictorVonDoom all these 'afrocentric' 'Pseudoscience' ideas and studies have been debunked. He isn't peer reviewed...none of the guys who are 'important' and deal with NFL head injuries agree with his studies :mjpls: They said the dude was practicing 'voodoo' :aicmon:

If cacs do this about football...what do you think they do with HIS-tory? :wow:
What an embarrasingly idiotic attempt of a sarcastic strawman argument. Please refrain from tagging me in bullshyt like this in the future.

concise

Veteran
Daps
The 2-hand touch jokes are probably closer to reality than we realize. De-emphasizing kickoffs, de-emphasizing the running game, making the passing game more attractive, etc, etc.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
What an embarrasingly idiotic attempt of a sarcastic strawman argument. Please refrain from tagging me in bullshyt like this in the future.

:usure: its strawman, did you watch the documentary? the guy has been shunned, even though his research started it all of it, he was banned from the NFL meetings on concussions. His rep was destroyed. The NFL even though they didn't like this white lady either decided to give all of Dr. Omalu's would/should be business to her...along with a Million dollar donation.
They still give him the legal stiff arm today in the name of "good science."

what I got from this on the race issue is... Only whites are able to make money while destroying others.

Black folks are given the... :mjpls:

Last edited: