Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nelson and Ohio win by KO/Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
dapped and repped hopefully the other one clamoring follow suit, doubt it tho :cmsas2:

i never said that spence should fight thurman. i said chaves or alexander at best. but i know u not talking bout me...im just pointing out where i stand on the situation .

but since chaves-alexander fighting i think zab would be good or berto in september. very solid test for spence since old zab upset lucas and berto still has decent power.

also i think alot of errol hype come from how he koed broner and gave floyd a black eye in training camp....so nikkas was kinda interested.

now that broner n floyd has admitted it was true plus with floyd co signing him.....it all adds up.:manny:

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
God damn I wish timmy was signed with Haymon.
Good lord he would give the haymon stable of WW (excluding floyd) holy hell

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
His resume is trash but I feel his style of boxing is superb. I think it's too clean for Khan and Thurman. The Porter fight went exactly how I thought it would and I assume it will be the same for the aforementioned opponents as well.
His best punches are his 1-2-3. Kells a big WW so his handspeed isn't top notch so if he throws that jab slow......you already know.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Also; what about Harrison was supposed to be impressive?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
PBC really needs to stop doing this "homecoming showcase" fights because they never go as smoothly as anyone involved expects them to go.
That being said, aside from that one beautiful body shot, Thurman outclassed and outperformed Collazo through every round of the fight.
I also think Collazo saw the writing on the wall and decided to use the cut to end what was becoming a long and futile night.

And Harrison getting KO'd was crazy especially after all the disrespectful shyt he was talking to a lowkey humble dude like Willie Nelson leading up to the fight.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
:comeon: @ nikkas in here hype because Collazo landed a liver shot....are we conveniently forgetting him getting his ass whooped the rest of the right.

Exactly. I just watched the fight & this is what I noticed:

Thurman's left hand was definitely not 100%. Not nearly as many jabs or hard jabs were thrown. He was slapping with the left hook a lot which he rarely never does from what I've seen of him. Thurman has a tremendous left hook to the body which he used sparingly & went with the straight right to the body or right hook downstairs. Anyone can get caught with a body shot & go down. If we've watched boxing we all know those shots stay with you the longest & can take rounds to recover from. Credit Thurman for not going down & fighting back. The final round before Collazo quit he ate some good shots toward the end of the round which backed him off of Thurman & you can see his body language change. I think he knew Thurman recovered & was gonna taste more of that if the fight went on & threw in the towel. Not a great showing for Thurman but he showed heart & gutted out a win. Also I didn't see the headbutt that could've caused the cut on Collazo.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
anyone can ge caught
Thurman will be fine
Floyd has spoiled a lot of modern day boxing fans into thinking that getting stunned in a boxing fight isn't a normal thing :ld:

ALot of this greats have got caught, even against Lessrr opponents, they usually end up winning the figh anyway

Ppl still bring up fights from like 10 years ago when a fighter landed a shot on floyd like it means something :heh:

It's like a national holiday whenever someone lands clean on him

Exactly. Even Sugar Ray Leonard got knocked down against Kevin Howard who wasn't on his level. And he was hurt bad too. It's not if you get KD or hurt. It's what you do after that happens that counts. Some of these "boxing fans" in here sometimes bruh.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Watching it now.. First round not to much going on but Thurman landed a few good shots.

2nd round... Start was solid. Callazo making him miss but not pay. A couple good right hands to the body by Thurman. Callazo walking him down at the end of the round(he should do more of this to me). One thing about Thurman is, he doesn't like pressure.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Exactly. Even Sugar Ray Leonard got knocked down against Kevin Howard who wasn't on his level. And he was hurt bad too. It's not if you get KD or hurt. It's what you do after that happens that counts. Some of these "boxing fans" in here sometimes bruh.
Please don't put one time with sugar ray Lenard. I get your point but chill fam:heh:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
3rd round... Good round by Thurman Callazo applying pressure but not enough in the start.. Callazo with a couple good shots but not enough.

4th round.... Thurman with some good combos up and down stairs. Callazo again walking him down with no jab. A couple ok body shots from him. Good back and forth from both fighters... Surprisingly good scrap.. I expected Thurman to get him out of there easily.