Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
5th round... Callazo doing a little more. Making Thurman run for his damn life:dahell:... I'm confused as hell... There goes that body shot( more time though:ohhh:)

6th... Callazo putting in work.. Thurman booking it:laugh:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
7th more Thurman moving... And moving... And moving..... A couple wild hooks by Thurman. Callazo frustrated. A couple jabs.

Good fight.. Crazy ending.

Thurman is who he is. I was never high on him but I do recognize he does have skill and takes his craft seriously unlike about getting his ass whooped:heh:

I actually think Floyd should take the Thurman fight. I see it being 8-4 Floyd way.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
7th more Thurman moving... And moving... And moving..... A couple wild hooks by Thurman. Callazo frustrated. A couple jabs.

Good fight.. Crazy ending.

Thurman is who he is. I was never high on him but I do recognize he does have skill and takes his craft seriously unlike about getting his ass whooped:heh:

I actually think Floyd should take the Thurman fight. I see it being 8-4 Floyd way.

keith has some rough edges that in time will smooth out..hes only 26

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I agree with @HARLEM AL about one time. Big issues with pressure and guys who can brawl. Thurman would have hell against Bradley.

bradley is also getting rocked by light punchers at 147..this isnt 140 timmy breh..this is 147 timmy who has mileage

the biggest thing is how will timmy take a shot from keith lol

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
dapped and repped hopefully the other ones clamoring follow suit, doubt it tho :cmsas2:

I don't have any prior post saying Thurman should fight Spence specifically, or am I saying that directly now:manny:. What Floyd said isn't the driving force to my thinking. I do think they should fight/fight needs to happen though, that's the peak of what I said.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
bradley is also getting rocked by light punchers at 147..this isnt 140 timmy breh..this is 147 timmy who has mileage

the biggest thing is how will timmy take a shot from keith lol
Might one think that Timmy would have a different game plan against Thurman known for his power not his boxing, than say for Vargas someone known his boxing not his power? Or would that be too far fetched Patrick?

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I don't feel he gets tagged a lot :manny: let me rephrase that I don't think he gets tagged to the point anyone who supports him should be worried. I think nikkas like Floyd/Ward/Rigo have us boxing fans spoiled a bit they are the exception not the norm. It's a fight nikkas are going to get tagged. :manny:
That is how I am feeling. Too many people are expecting a fighter to be near perfect every time out and that just is never the case in boxing. We are spoiled in that there are a few all time boxing technicians active right now, but every fighter out there (and in history) has flaws.

That is an why stanning a fighter is so great. Your fighter is going to have flaws and opponents determine when and how they will get exposed. Sometimes guys just have your number (Mosley vs. Forrest always had me :to:).

It is why triangle theories never work and sometimes just one mistake in a fight can change the outcome.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Might one think that Timmy would have a different game plan against Thurman known for his power not his boxing, than say for Vargas someone known his boxing not his power? Or would that be too far fetched Patrick?
nah dude has dummy lapses in his defense..he likes to prove he can take a shot