Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, after watching this I think Brook dusts them easy 70/30 Brook.

Brook's resume is :trash:

Everything isn't gonna look so pretty when your facing solid guys. This nygga fights bums. That's what kills me about the Brook shyt.

Your so confident on what he can do in a head to head matchup based on what he's been doing to bums.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
No he is not, Keith fought his way up the rankings. Spence needs to fight a gate keeper before fighting a top welterweight. Hell, he needs to fight someone who isn't a laundromat worker on the side first.

Had Floyd not mentioned this fight none of you nikkas would be saying Thurman needs to fight Spence :comeon:

I doubt half these nikkas even knew who he was before the mention.

Had Floyd not been chillin with Errol nikkas wouldn't be talking about him like this.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
No he is not, Keith fought his way up the rankings. Spence needs to fight a gate keeper before fighting a top welterweight. Hell, he needs to fight someone who isn't a laundromat worker on the side first.

Had Floyd not mentioned this fight none of you nikkas would be saying Thurman needs to fight Spence :comeon:

I doubt half these nikkas even knew who he was before the mention.

what u think about zab vs spence?:patrice:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Young as Spence is, I'll pick him over Thurman. Dude always been shaking to me. Good young fighter but he isn't what people think he is. None of these fighters really.... This generation is mediocre:laugh:

yeah ive heard spence got hurt badly too. i really wanna see where his heart n chin at.

Mojoe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The cause
didnt hear Floyd mention Spence....Spence been on my radar for a minute......i respect Thurmans grind up the ladder... I mentioned Errol because of his tweet linked in this thread...i agree with him. .....question brotha. who would u wanna see Thurman fight next? besides Mayweather

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
didnt hear Floyd mention Spence....Spence been on my radar for a minute......i respect Thurmans grind up the ladder... I mentioned Errol because of his tweet linked in this thread...i agree with him. .....question brotha. who would u wanna see Thurman fight next? besides Mayweather

shyt porter,maidana,brook,khan.........

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Everything isn't gonna look so pretty when your facing solid guys. This nygga fights bums. That's what kills me about the Brook shyt.

Your so confident on what he can do in a head to head matchup based on what he's been doing to bums.

You already know how I feel about nikkas who feast on bums :francis:

Had Floyd not been chillin with Errol nikkas wouldn't be talking about him like this.

Yup.
what u think about zab vs spence?:patrice:

Zab would be the perfect opponent for him :obama:

keepemup

Banned
Daps

His resume is trash but I feel his style of boxing is superb. I think it's too clean for Khan and Thurman. The Porter fight went exactly how I thought it would and I assume it will be the same for the aforementioned opponents as well.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
You already know how I feel about nikkas who feast on bums :francis:

Yup.

Zab would be the perfect opponent for him :obama:
Errol is right at that cusp, I don't see why he can't be bullish and step up to the level of a Khan/Thurman/Brook/Bradley etc. It's been done before so I feel no need to be apprehensive.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Errol is right at that cusp, I don't see why he can't be bullish and step up to the level of a Khan/Thurman/Brook/Bradley etc. It's been done before so I feel no need to be apprehensive.

What makes you feel he right at the cusp his win over a guy who took the fight on a 2 day notice :francis:

It isn't about being apprehensive it's that no one was thinking about this fight before Floyd mentioned it. Now all of a sudden everyone wants to see it. Why not Spence and Porter or Khan or Brook? He hasn't earned those fights either yet no one is clamoring for them, I wonder why. :francis:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Thurman is nice & solid fighter.

I think the problem I see around here is these guys gotta be top 20 all time fighters or they are trash. There's no in between.
its liek that in any sport. thats how i spot casuals. most casual fans want to throw dirt on nikkas but the legends are too good, so they crack on those that are not quite elite. :sas1:

ex.) CP3 and MELO:sas2:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
What makes you feel he right at the cusp his win over a guy who took the fight on a 2 day notice :francis:

It isn't about being apprehensive it's that no one was thinking about this fight before Floyd mentioned it. Now all of a sudden everyone wants to see it. Why not Spence and Porter or Khan or Brook? He hasn't earned those fights either yet no one is clamoring for them, I wonder why. :francis:
I've been calling for Spence to fight those other guys. Floyd's statement didn't move me one way or another.

As far as I'm concerned those guys are all on the same plane as was evidenced by my statement you quoted.