TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
anyone can ge caught
Thurman will be fine
Floyd has spoiled a lot of modern day boxing fans into thinking that getting stunned in a boxing fight isn't a normal thing :ld:

ALot of this greats have got caught, even against Lessrr opponents, they usually end up winning the figh anyway

Ppl still bring up fights from like 10 years ago when a fighter landed a shot on floyd like it means something :heh:

It's like a national holiday whenever someone lands clean on him

That's why i brought up Corley. He wasnt anything special and he rocked Floyd. Sometimes it happens. No big deal. The important part is being able to show some composure. Floyd does it everytime. Keith did it tonight

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
But the point is sometimes nikkas get hit bruh.

i agree. ive used may as an exaxample plenty of times but just for basic boxing shyt.

but i felt tonight u were trying to use it as a barometer to say kt is on/ can beat floyd level.

just like when people used to say "pac beat hatton better than floyd......pac will beat floyd" its not that easy to predict .

thats why i still don't agree that khan would beat thurman just cause he dropped luis 3 times n kt got hurt.:yeshrug:

also can u guys still say haymon is protecting his guys? thurman is his biggest tv rating draw and luis almost knocked him down. props to kt for not dropping.

i think body/liver punches are more dangerous than head shots.....shyts close.:patrice:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I missed the fight... But I assume Callazo gave one time trouble?
Had him hurt in one round from a left hook to the body. Thurman was shook up for about a minute. He was really hurt. For the other 20 minutes of fight time, Thurman dominated the action. After the body shot, he dominated while mostly backing up and using movement.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i agree. ive used may as an exaxample plenty of times but just for basic boxing shyt.

but i felt tonight u were trying to use it as a barometer to say kt is on/ can beat floyd level.

just like when people used to say "pac beat hatton better than floyd......pac will beat floyd" its not that easy to predict .

thats why i still don't agree that khan would beat thurman just cause he dropped luis 3 times n kt got hurt.:yeshrug:

also can u guys still say haymon is protecting his guys? thurman is his biggest tv rating draw and luis almost knocked him down. props to kt for not dropping.

i think body/liver punches are more dangerous than head shots.....shyts close.:patrice:

I'm saying give the nikka shot if he still gone fight. You're saying whats the point. If that's the case then he should retire.

Mojoe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The cause
Im a boxing fan and respect the science along with the business but Errol would give Keith that work.... Keith gotta decision to make ... does he get his money before he fights Errol or does he take that risk and fight Errol soon in order to boost his name.... i would say fight him now while he still got wax on him... cause once Errol get that wax rubbed off .. he ready for the showroom!

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup nikkas make a big deal out of nothing im more impressed he didn't drop from that liver shot :francis: I would have still been on the floor :francis:

Thurman is nice & solid fighter.

I think the problem I see around here is these guys gotta be top 20 all time fighters or they are trash. There's no in between.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I'm saying give the nikka shot if he still gone fight. You're saying whats the point. If that's the case then he should retire.

okay cause if marcos/rob/victor can get a shot kt can but after tonight do you think kt can beat floyd by decision or ko?

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
okay cause if marcos/rob can get a shot kt can but after tonight do you think kt can beat floyd by decision or ko?

Nah... But i think it would be a good fight. I don't think Floyd would wash him like he wash Canelo. Watching them in the middle of the ring would be interesting too.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Im a boxing fan and respect the science along with the business but Errol would give Keith that work.... Keith gotta decision to make ... does he get his money before he fights Errol or does he take that risk and fight Errol soon in order to boost his name.... i would say fight him now while he still got wax on him... cause once Errol get that wax rubbed off .. he ready for the showroom!

How about Spence fight a full time fighter first :francis:

what's funny is Spence isn't even the most talented out of the new breed coming up but since Floyd said his name :francis:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Gotta start somewhere ... Keith would be a good start @krackdagawd

No he is not, Keith fought his way up the rankings. Spence needs to fight a gate keeper before fighting a top welterweight. Hell, he needs to fight someone who isn't a laundromat worker on the side first.

Had Floyd not mentioned this fight none of you nikkas would be saying Thurman needs to fight Spence :comeon:

I doubt half these nikkas even knew who he was before the mention.