• Nelson and Ohio win by KO/Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Is DeMarcus Corely a legend?

no the question is about thurman being a legend compared to may. u not comparing thurman to corely my nikka.

but since u wanna go there......... ill take pac,marcos,oscar,zab,castillo n corely(all the fighters who caught him or gave him ''problems '') at the stages of their career when they fought floyd over old outofprime collazo tonight.:russ:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Why d does Keith get caught on the way out so much?

I don't feel he gets tagged a lot :manny: let me rephrase that I don't think he gets tagged to the point anyone who supports him should be worried. I think nikkas like Floyd/Ward/Rigo have us boxing fans spoiled a bit they are the exception not the norm. It's a fight nikkas are going to get tagged. :manny:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't feel he gets tagged a lot :manny: let me rephrase that I don't think he gets tagged to the point anyone who supports him should be worried. I think nikkas like Floyd/Ward/Rigo have us boxing fans spoiled a bit they are the exception not the norm. It's a fight nikkas are going to get tagged. :manny:
I feel you but he always leave himself open. I hate when fighters only use head movement

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
no the question is about thurman being a legend compared to may. u not comparing thurman to corely my nikka.

but since u wanna go there......... ill take pac,marcos,oscar,zab,castillo n corely(all the fighters who caught him or gave him ''problems '') at the stages of their career when they fought floyd over old outofprime collazo tonight.:russ:

But the point is sometimes nikkas get hit bruh.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

anyone can ge caught
Thurman will be fine
Floyd has spoiled a lot of modern day boxing fans into thinking that getting stunned in a boxing fight isn't a normal thing :ld:

ALot of this greats have got caught, even against Lessrr opponents, they usually end up winning the figh anyway

Ppl still bring up fights from like 10 years ago when a fighter landed a shot on floyd like it means something :heh:

It's like a national holiday whenever someone lands clean on him