Another Gold Medal

I have cable and internet year round

tumblr_m78dnsRLPx1qkcyg6.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
some of these welterweights need to start fighting each other, because none of these dudes stands out.

khan/brook/thurman/porter

they all B+ fighters to me:yeshrug:

I would put maidana in there, but he's:flabbynsick: right now.

This is why part of me wants Floyd to retire. nikkas won't fight each other because they don't want to fukk that possible payday up. That and Floyd has nothing left to prove.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why part of me wants Floyd to retire. nikkas won't fight each other because they don't want to fukk that possible payday up. That and Floyd has nothing left to prove.

good point.

I think if Floyd was already retired, some these WW's would have already fought by now because they would want that top spot at WW.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I don't see Floyd losing to these nikkas either but does that mean he doesn't have to fight them? If that's the case then retire nikka :francis:
:francis: C'mon fam, you know how nikkas are when it comes to Floyd though.

At this point in his career Floyd could fight Darkwing Duck, and nikkas would not complain. They're of the opinion that Floyd has the right to fight whoever he wants. It is what it is :manny:

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
He fought smart :mjpls: just like Thurman did tonight. :cmsas2:

yall criticize floyd though when yall know he is a light hitting pure boxer..thats always been that nikka style for the most part.

but its funny to see agressive power punchers like thurman call floyd a runner, then do the same . same with guerrero father telling him to move n box when bum martinez was fukking him up.

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
yall criticize floyd though when yall know he is a light hitting pure boxer..thats always been that nikka style for the most part.

but its funny to agressive power punchers like thurman call floyd a runner, then do the same . same with guerrero father telling him to move n box when bum martinez was fukking him up.

Who is ya'll :ufdup:

I've never called Floyd a runner and I've even told Thurminator member @LauderdaleBoss I preferred the Thurman's style from the Bundu fight.