Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Collazo by Decision :leon:

• Nelson and Ohio win by KO/Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Props to one time taking that body shot like a G:whew: any other fighter would of took a knee or straight up would of not continued on..

He boxed well,but his body punching wasn't there and he was not throwing with much force like he normally does:patrice: the hurt hand thing?:ld:

Collazo had that one round but after was steadily picking up momentum...then just quit:why:

I wonder now if this gives Khan the incentive to fight One Time now?:whoo:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I don't see Floyd losing to these nikkas either but does that mean he doesn't have to fight them? If that's the case then retire nikka :francis:

You right:manny:

It's literally like beating the video game. Manny Pacquiao was the Final Boss, after Floyd went thru multiple sub-bosses in order to make it to him. Now that Floyd defeated him, you back to fighting sub-bosses again if you continue.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
And what did Floyd do in the second Maidana fight? :sas2:

is thurman a legend?

like saying ali got kd before. so what ? these guys not on his level. i feel like u are trying to put kt on may level

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You right:manny:

It's literally like beating the video game. Manny Pacquiao was the Final Boss, after Floyd went thru multiple sub-bosses in order to make it to him. Now that Floyd defeated him, you back to fighting sub-bosses again if you continue.

that's why some people want Floyd vs GGG:francis: