Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:dead: @ the number of people in this thread ready to throw One Time in the bushes because Collazo managed to land one good shot on him in six rounds which he otherwise thoroughly dominated ...
elite guys dont get rocked that bad by a c level fighter tho. bradley would have abregu'd this nikka :scust:

Floyd beats the shyt outta keith.

thurman need to fight kell brook or porter cuz all them nikkas are just filler until another star arises. :yeshrug:

After may and pac retire Tim on top unless Crawford and Danny got something to say about it.:ghhghghg:

but one is chinny and other got slow feet :gang:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Hell naw. Stick his ass in there with JMJ or Diego Chaves. Let's see how he does against a top ten fighter before you throw him in there with the champ.

This is my point I'm not saying it's not a good fight but can he go earn it. When Thurman first called out Floyd I said the same thing.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
yep, but he not in his prime.

plus the only way we can judge fairly is if thurman fights maidana.

yall only think thurman can ko floyd. thats gotta be the only reason yall wanna see this nikka vs floyd. but floyd has already taken better puncers.

thurman is not all that as a pure boxer.

I can't see Thurman winning 3 rounds against Floyd:yeshrug:

Thurman is good....but Floyd is legendary when it comes to boxing skills/abilities.

There's no way in the world could Thurman compete with him. Only chance is KO.

That's not a fight I wanna see either. I wanna see Thurman fight Kell Brook. That's who should be fighting, but yet they never call the other out:manny:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
thurman finna get exposed told you nikkas that the bundu fight exposed him :scust:

then he gave roberto life :stopitslime:

now he damn near got put down by a career opponent. callzo never impressed me :mjpls:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
yep, but he not in his prime.

plus the only way we can judge fairly is if thurman fights maidana.

yall only think thurman can ko floyd. thats gotta be the only reason yall wanna see this nikka vs floyd. but floyd has already taken better punchers.

thurman is not all that as a pure boxer.

Corley caught Floyd in his prime....

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Thurman is good....but Floyd is legendary when it comes to boxing skills/abilities.

That's not a fight I wanna see either. I wanna see Thurman fight Kell Brook. That's who should be fighting, but yet they never call the other out:manny:

I don't see Floyd losing to these nikkas either but does that mean he doesn't have to fight them? If that's the case then retire nikka :francis:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

Thurman has called out Brook multiple times. Even saying he'd travel across the pond to fight him.