PayDay 2 (Criminal Multiplayer)

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Finally got my copy the dudes in there was trying to bribe they way into letting the gamestop employees sell my copy,but my reserve was fully paid full. Brehs..i went in last night for a few hours straight shyt some of the most addictive fun I had on a multi-player in a while the shootouts really feel like Heat the movie. My custom mask and Collectors Edition....I highly recommend this game.
92594f10-a708-42b8-9cfb-0257816f05cc_zps32fad663.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I fail to understand how you can look up links & videos for your lame PS4 threads but can't take a second to google the price of a game
You could literally do that for EVERYTHING. This is a message board, so the idea is to converse with the other posters.
Now I could look up everything, or I can ask while answering questions/etc from other posters. You'd understand this if you was a more relevant person. You see, if I walk away from the PC for an hour. In one hour I usually have 20+ alerts with people quoting me or tagging me/etc. So for this threads case, the answer to the question was given by the time I was done with the other threads I was in. Cool, isn't it? Watch, this is how it works (sometimes)
It is downloadable on live and psn for $39...$60 is for the Collectors Ed.
Thanks Los for the info. $40 too? I got $15 on my account. So $25 more eh? The idea seems beast. Anyone on Xbox got this game?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You could literally do that for EVERYTHING. This is a message board, so the idea is to converse with the other posters.
Now I could look up everything, or I can ask while answering questions/etc from other posters. You'd understand this if you was a more relevant person. You see, if I walk away from the PC for an hour. In one hour I usually have 20+ alerts with people quoting me or tagging me/etc. So for this threads case, the answer to the question was given by the time I was done with the other threads I was in. Cool, isn't it? Watch, this is how it works (sometimes)

Thanks Los for the info. $40 too? I got $15 on my account. So $25 more eh? The idea seems beast. Anyone on Xbox got this game?
:dead: lol at bringing up relevancy like being relevant on a message board increases your net worth

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikka stop ignoring my request and help me. I don't know the first thing about this game :stopitslime:[/quote

O.D II, post: 5143536, member: 582"]nikka stop ignoring my request and help me. I don't know the first thing about this game :stopitslime:
Yo I wasn't on the ps3 was on charging my headsets I got you though.