PayDay 2 (Criminal Multiplayer)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What dont you like?
Is the point to rob the shyt and get out or go in, spend 20 minutes tying everyone up, tie random people up walking around in the middle of the street and then get out. Was probably expecting more of a robbery simulator. Leaving the bank to then go out and tie up omeone in the street had me like:rudy:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Is the point to rob the shyt and get out or go in, spend 20 minutes tying everyone up, tie random people up walking around in the middle of the street and then get out. Was probably expecting more of a robbery simulator. Leaving the bank to then go out and tie up omeone in the street had me like:rudy:

the people in the street can see what's going on, and call the police

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
qciC2SR.jpg

:salute:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Dang I want in, I don't really like FPS's though, any word on if this is going to have split screen co-op?

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dang I want in, I don't really like FPS's though, any word on if this is going to have split screen co-op?
At the moment from everything I read Naw there won't be local split screen co-op.

Tuling

Pro
Daps
I recommend this game.

I didn't really play the first game like that, besides a few hours when it was up on Steam for free. It was fun for the time being, a little bland just your typical steam game. When new gameplay trailers started arriving for Payday 2 this spring everything just looked a lot bigger, not necessarily in terms of map scale (heat street) lol, but what you can do. So I decided to pre-order the Criminal Edition, 45,99€ on Steam so I could access the beta and so I have, for about 2 weeks now, with circa 60 hours played. On a motherfukking beta. They had to reset my character progression two times (due to important updates) but I still find myself grinding to level 30 again, (temp beta cap), when everything will be gone in a week again. Put that into perspective. It's great fun.

The heists themselves are good. About 7 in the beta right now, 2 of which follow a story and have multiple maps, you cook, transport & steal coke and so on. it aint just bank heists, actually only one in the game atm, the 3 others is a jewelry heist, a four stores heist & nightclub heist. The game is fairly hard, I can't do all heists on Overkill just yet. And then you have this safehouse that you are introduced to the second you launch the game, you can come here and train shyt it aint that useful at the moment besides that, and flexing with your money in the vault but I heard that it will feature a lot more when the game launches forreal.

I like the graphics they cool aint no bf3 but they aren't bad at all. The sound though.. the sound! When you have drilled, opened and emptied the bank vault and you have to escape with the money bags to the van, across the street the shyt is just like Heat. My SFX Audio settings are lowered as fukk because of this, I go deaf otherwise honestly. The guns do have recoil and pack a bunch. Really no youtube video out there can justify this very feeling.

If you're worried that your PC is shyt, don't, I mean I have a solid gpu but my cpu & mobo are outdated as fukk and I never had this great fps before. Flawless.

Also, it's worth to mention that the game developers are cool as fukk.. considering it's not an AAA title they really listen to the community's bug reports, feedback and suggestions, there has been 4 updates since the beta launched.

Yeah that was a little long I fukk with it though :youngsabo:

Last edited:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I have the first game and I'm in the Beta for part 2 on Steam. Game is really fun but they need to iron out some stuff before release. Regardless, this is gonna be a sleeper hit

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I have the first game and I'm in the Beta for part 2 on Steam. Game is really fun but they need to iron out some stuff before release. Regardless, this is gonna be a sleeper hit
What could be better in your opinion?