PayDay 2 (Criminal Multiplayer)

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Can you play with randoms or only ppl on your friends list? Because these A.I characters are dumb as shyt
Yeah you can play with randoms alot of them will probably kick you though because of your inexperience. That's all I been playing with though but once you find a good group yall a roll through a few missions no problem.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Alright, I didn't see this game on XBL yet. Is it?
And is there a $40 version in stores? Cuz the fact this is in DC :wow:
I just started playing Fallout 3, but I don't recognize the city in that game na mean :manny:

And does anyone on Xbox have this game? We can get it in tonight!!!

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Alright, I didn't see this game on XBL yet. Is it?
And is there a $40 version in stores? Cuz the fact this is in DC :wow:
I just started playing Fallout 3, but I don't recognize the city in that game na mean :manny:

And does anyone on Xbox have this game? We can get it in tonight!!!
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/payday-2/109419 as far as the live according to them gaf dudes :manny:
Edit: just found this

Update: The Xbox 360 version release date has been confirmed as 23 August, when Payday 2 will be available to download from the Xbox Live Games on Demand service

The criminally-minded co-op shooter, Payday 2, is available to download now from the US PlayStation Store, priced $39.99, and will arrive tomorrow, 14 August, on the European PS Store. A downloadable version will also be released for Xbox Live through the Games on Demand service, although the release date for that is currently no more specific than ‘available shortly’. [Update: The Xbox 360 version release date has been confirmed as 23 August, when Payday 2 will be available to download from the Xbox Live Games on Demand service]

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
First sale/reduction on steam I am so in on this game.

ASE3Qeu.gif

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Anyone want to link up on Steam, hit me up on Steam id Kaydigi

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Brehs my boys tryin to make me download this.

Whats this about?
Playing this in ways brings me back to goldeneye, where it was a shyt load of fun with friends.....if u got atleast one friend with it its worth the money imo, otherwise you will have to play with the shytty cpu, which is not too fun.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i copped this on steam, i don't know what the fukk im doing but there are so many noobs playing now too, every game i play just turns into a police shootout

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Copped it when it was 55% off. Gonna get made fun of so damn much, but I give zero fukks.

I shall be that dude who is not helping at all and wandering off.

:russ:

whenever dudes at the beginning say some shyt like "stealth?"

i go in guns blazing :bustback::bustback::bustback::boss: