PayDay 2 (Criminal Multiplayer)

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So its not dropping tuesday?
From what I read on neogaf no stores got they shyt so I called gamestop where mine is reserved they said it's in transit call back later if not later today then tomorrow :manny:

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
I don't even love FPS games, but this game looks to be a lot of fun.

I may not cop it day one(which would be today), but I will get it at some point. I just have so many damn games from the steam sale, and then DOTA 2 and Papers, Please fukkery coming out. Plus I already pre-ordered Skullgirls, and Saints Row 4, so I have some time to be put into some shyt soon.

If anyone wants to add me on steam it is the same username as the forums here.

Last edited:

Tuling

Pro
Daps
Getting kicked on a 3 day job hurts.. It's too easy for hosts to just kick players for no reason. That's a complaint of mine

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah and there is no vote before that so what can you do? Should be implemented soon.
Yeah they patching already which is good shows the company cares about its product
Patch #1 is live:

Fixed the "card / loot drop crash" that community members would experience while in the money screen or in the PAYDAY.
Fixed the "achievement crash" that community members would experience whenver gaining certain achievements.
Fixed the "Bad Music" asset on the Nightclub level. It now correctly lowers the amount of people willing to dance to elevator music.
Fixed the "Pickup Truck" asset on the Nightclub level. It now works.
Removed the TV's in Four Stores' 24/7 store.
Removed civilian alert on the office windows facing the street in the Nightclub level. The music is too loud for civvies outside the office to hear. Kinda like in that Hotline Miami level.
Removed civilian alert on the fancy striped lamps in the Nightclub level.
Fixed alley door in the Nightclub level.

6.1MB download.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They just released a launch trailer they need to release my damn copy :noah:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
I remember a while ago someone post a thread about if you were pulling a bank heist what would be your theme music. I'm using those songs on this game now and :whew: it's making this game that much better. I can't wait till I get better hang of it. Only thing I don't like is the money you steal like 75% of it goes into a off-shore account.