PayDay 2 (Criminal Multiplayer)

Tuling

Pro
Daps
I'm a cop on the ps3 on release day anybody trying to go my psn is loslex.
i was just gonna ask for everyones steam in case they wanted to play. That's cool I think it will play out good on the console, too. Game gets a bigger audience as well

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
What could be better in your opinion?

The item system, most particular with regards to selling/removing modifications to weapons. I will probably make a few threads about it in the Steam Forum. What you buy for weapons mods, can only be sold back if removed from your weapon. You don't get to keep them.

Crime.net - the way you get to pick heists and whatnot - is kind of shoddy atm, but I am in the minority. You must wait at the map screen to see what missions pop up for you to do. The game revolves around contracted heists and this feels more genuine, but I am used to picking a stage and choosing my difficulty so I am old fashioned in that regard. Also, I feel the old way is just plain faster and more direct.

I dislike how if you respec your character progress tree you end up losing money, even though it says you get some back, but the tree progress is a huge addition overall.

Personally I'd say if they don't abuse their work hours they are about two months away. They will release by the end of the month though so we will see. They've churned out some updates (any item drops are for owned weapons only, bug fixing, tweaking certain actions/scenarios, etc.) and the game is still beta, but who knows. The biggest problem I had overall was just bugginess. Shotguns fukking up, enemies spawning inside of enemies. Enemies immune to bullets. Enemies teleporting around the map. shyt like that is what chafes my ass the most. Other than that, they just need to do some minor adjustments the item system and you're good to go.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Anybody copping this on the 360?

I wanna cop but this shyt dont look fun playing by yourself

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Anybody copping this on the 360?

I wanna cop but this shyt dont look fun playing by yourself
Naw by yourself with the other 3 being A.I probably ain't fun at all but once it drops you should be able to hook up with 3 randoms hopefully they literally are not clowns and trying to successfully complete missions.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Payday 2 becomes profitable before launch, Covered by Pre-orders

Starbreeze Studios has announced that Payday 2 has become profitable six days before launch. They are in black. The money publisher 505 Games invested in the game has been covered by pre-orders.

Money made after this will be divided between the studio and the publisher, and considering the game costs $29.99 on Steam, this is a pretty great achievement.

Here’s the official statement from CEO Bo Andersson-Klint, which has been translated from Swedish.

“Starbreeze today has once again demonstrated that our strategy to invest in our own brands is correct. Not only have we been able to deliver an attractive product in Payday 2 but also a marketing that few companies of our size can,” the statement read.

“We now look forward to royalties that can ensure the company’s development of its own IP to come. For Payday 2 to generate revenue to the company six days before release is, of course, very unusual for games of this size and strengthens the long-term vision of our strategy.”

The game comes out on August 13th on Steam, and a few days later on other platform

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
shyt is crack on PC. They added a lot of shyt to part 2.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
how is that?
Im actually enjoying it, a lot. :merchant: To compare it to other action games like devil may cry/bayonetta would be a stretch. It has an artistic flair to it that is easy to appreciate and the action mechanics are very fun. The first boss i fought was impressive enough to make me want to keep playing. The music is great.

The slashing is awesome and there are a lot of upgradeable skils to make the slashing more ILL. It doesnt feel repetitive.

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They actually got these dudes running coke lol

Cant wait until tuesday