PAWGin Coli Breh Gets Mad at Crying Baby on Flight :dead:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka said "Create a compartment" You tryna put babys in the overhead bag compartment breh? :russ:

:dead:

Let me rephrase. They should make a seating set up that has a panel around it or something that keeps the noise of a crying baby at a minimum. Require passengers with babies to sit there.

Airlines are trash with how they handle things. They'll sit a 6'5" man in the middle seat or they got obese people spilling their fat into the next person's space. Make seats that'll accommodate different people instead of these one size fits all arrangements.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
babies on planes suck, even as a parent i dreaded flying with my own baby. But sometimes you have to travel.

i can try to make sure they don't sleep too much before the flight so they sleep most of the way, but the pressure inner ear thing is a bytch to them.
we just pop our eardrum back to normal, they cry. not much to be done about it.

funny part is they fall right to sleep when driving them in a car. but i'm not about to go on a 2 day road trip just to save you 45 minutes of annyance.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Old dude seems a little sassy and I don’t mean that in a masculine way.

Some good noise cancelling headphones could have easily solved this.

Anytime I’m on a plane I know as a rule it’s going to be cramped and uncomfortable. Usually I have my headphones on and a cool music playlist or some movies pre-downloaded on my phone or tablet.