PAWGin Coli Breh Gets Mad at Crying Baby on Flight :dead:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
He's lucky he didn't end up in cuffs.

Airline staff could've just grabbed a pair of noise cancelling headphones (that they provide to first class passengers) to shut this motherfukker up, or something.

I'd be heated if my flight got delayed by some bullshyt like this.
Airlines could do more to accommodate passengers in this regard. Offer a complimentary drink, give them a movie for free, provide headphones for those who want them, anything to placate unruly guests.

I would be more mad at him for all that cussing around kids. The baby is crying but you’re dropping f-bombs like George Carlin. Get your unruly ass off the damn flight and next time fly Spirit

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
I remember a couple of years ago I went to McDonalds' after work to use their wifi and watch the latest Dragon Ball Super Japan sub on my laptop This Hispanic mom came in there with her kids and another woman and one of the kids kept screaming at the top of his lungs. Of course she let him do it. I had my headphones on full blast, but could still hear him. So I threatened to call the manager if she didn't shut him up. She got spooked and told him to be quiet, then eventually they left out a couple of minutes later.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
This is why i always carry one of these with me,

l6r5205o8pua1.jpg