PAWGin Coli Breh Gets Mad at Crying Baby on Flight :dead:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Airlines could do more to accommodate passengers in this regard. Offer a complimentary drink, give them a movie for free, provide headphones for those who want them, anything to placate unruly guests.

I would be more mad at him for all that cussing around kids. The baby is crying but you’re dropping f-bombs like George Carlin. Get your unruly ass off the damn flight and next time fly Spirit
You have to pay for movies? Anytime I've flown there's been a list of like 20 films to watch. The only thing that sucks is when you don't have headphones or Bluetooth only. They probably don't want to give him drinks. Maybe a coke. But he might be an angry drunk. That would just make it worse. He should have just bite the bullet and chilled. He was doing too much.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
You have to pay for movies? Anytime I've flown there's been a list of like 20 films to watch. The only thing that sucks is when you don't have headphones or Bluetooth only. They probably don't want to give him drinks. Maybe a coke. But he might be an angry drunk. That would just make it worse. He should have just bite the bullet and chilled. He was doing too much.
Agreed.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m really surprised the baby father didn’t slap the shyt outta dude.

He was fukking hilarious though. I’m crying.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
The dude talking to him sonned the shyt outta him

“youre yelling”
“The fukking baby is yelling”
“Your a MAN….”

- “idgaf did he buy an extra ticket?”

Broke ass flying econ with hundred plus others and wants special treatment for his 50 dollars. Wow

I hope he gets outted. What a loser to curse like that over a baby crying. Put a pair if headphones on and stop making a scene.

Never seen a dude talk tough to a fukking baby before. Wow.

His wife was literally begging god to stop it.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Its a lot of annoying things that happen on planes tbh. Woat traveling experience imo. You really have to pay extra for a decent experience. I especially hate people that stack up at the bathroom when there's like 3 other empty stalls elsewhere on the plane that you could've used.

However, a baby doesn't have the mental capacity to understand or control their crying so its really not worth bytching about. Just gotta put your headphones on and close your eyes.

Daps
The video and the comments in here have me in legit tears 🤣 It reminded me of Brian yelling at that crying baby in this family guy clip🤣

One of my favorite scenes in the show. This reminds me of when my sisters were babies and were crying hard, my dad would just fake cry and they’d stop and look at him like :scust: :picard:

I’ve never been on a plane before but I’ve had babies (both strangers and related) to me scream in my ear with the parents doing nothing and some even being rude to ME about it so I feel bad for the guy.