PAWGin Coli Breh Gets Mad at Crying Baby on Flight :dead:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Have you heard a baby with their sonic screams that wont shut the fukk up??? now imagine that on an airplane...NONSTOP...:dead:
Anytime I get on a plane, that shyt is one of my greatest fears.

I legit check to make sure my headphones and phone are charged and ready to go every single flight

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That shyt is annoying as fukk. But you really can't do anything to stop it. Best to put in your headphones and blast some music

Many MANY flights of dealing with that shyt. Dem Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones are so wonderful. :wow:

Homie askin to get put on dat no fly tho :mjlol:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
"You're yelling"

"So is the baby!"

"You're a man"

"Did that muthafukka pay extra to yell?"

:dead:
This some of the most ignant shyt I ever seen but I won’t front, this exchange was :russ:
Movies gonna go the way of Malls at this rate.
I don’t think malls are ever gone go out of style. Malls ain’t just for shopping. Hell I’d argue most people don’t go to the mall to shop, they go there to holla and/or be seen by the opposite sex.

Pretty sure most people who go to the mall leave with the same number of bags they came in with.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
images

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope the men complaining don't be the dudes pushing their trifling a$$ girlfriends in a wheel chair so they can get on the plane 1st. Then them cackling h0es talking stupid for the entire flight while the men they came with just sitting their letting that bytch run her mouth.