PAWGin Coli Breh Gets Mad at Crying Baby on Flight :dead:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Noise cancelling headphones won't work if the baby is too close.

But get ya daps, some sounds can make a person lose their shyt.

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I had an late night flight that was delayed multiple times due to rain....at one point we were less than an hour away from our destination but due to a storm we had to go all the way back to Atlanta so the plane could fuel up , extending the trip another 3 hours. The whole time this was happening a baby was shrieking it's head off for about 4 hours straight.

Nobody said anything, but I'm sure just about everyone on the plane was mentally ready to kick the mother and baby off. It sucks, but there's really nothing a parent can do about a crying baby that refuses to shut up. The only time I really judge is when they have an opportunity to save the rest of us from that. For instance, if you have a crying baby in a movie theater and you refuse to walk out of the theater and handle that outside, I think you deserve the verbal abuse to come.

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
One of my favorite scenes in the show. This reminds me of when my sisters were babies and were crying hard, my dad would just fake cry and they’d stop and look at him like :scust: :picard:

I’ve never been on a plane before but I’ve had babies (both strangers and related) to me scream in my ear with the parents doing nothing and some even being rude to ME about it so I feel bad for the guy.
Yeah I do understand his feeling especially on a plane where you're just stuck with the sound but, I get the parents too. It's a tough situation all around but that guys comments were hilarious😂

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
totally get it, but he probably came really close to being put on the no fly list freaking out the way he did.
I never understand people who get down like this on a plane

When I enter any airport in this country, I become zen as fukk because the slightest shyt cause cause a whole big situation to occur where you now can only ride on trains and boats to get to wherever you need to go.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
His dumbass yelling probably made the baby's crying get worse

That male flight attendant probly wanted to jaw that fakkit, but didnt want to lose his job

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkaz got me fukked up at work watching this shyt at work :laff:

That nikka lucky he didn’t get his old dusty ass slumped with all that mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: MMS