Pawg posts her CAC family rooting her black boyfriend at the NFL combine. Bag Secured!

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
We need to stop looking to call every one kouns and sellouts and find out why we easily run to other races.

Sadly, the white family might have treated him better than any family he grew up in. Athlete probably never had a man proud of him around.
We've been discussing in this thread. It's not that the we run to white women: they run to us.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Idk B.
Even at a lot of random places WW will come up to you and start talking where 99% BW have you on some :unimpressed: shyt.

I'm too oblivious to pick up subtle choosing signals so Imma take what I can get and if my family looks like the dude from Powder in a generation or too, oh well, hopefully they're at least good people. :dead:
@Morose Polymath This MF said his bloodline going to end up looking like Powder. Man I literally cannot, haven't thought about that movie in years. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
It's really called BM & WW All Day :francis:

1500x500

The cheesing :mjlol:

Don't step into JBO if that bothers you

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't see the big deal??

Who is to say that dude get drafted and if he does he will be lucky to get drafted in the mid to later rounds. On top of that, if he is good enough to make the 53 man roster, who is to say that he will get any playing time?

Point is...

Even if he plays in the league doesn't automatically mean that the bag is secured.

I just see a woman and her family rooting for her dude. *shrugs*

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I don't see the big deal??

Who is to say that dude get drafted and if he does he will be lucky to get drafted in the mid to later rounds. On top of that, if he is good enough to make the 53 man roster, who is to say that he will get any playing time?

Point is...

Even if he plays in the league doesn't automatically mean that the bag is secured.

I just see a woman and her family rooting for her dude. *shrugs*

Coli mfers that don't watch football are assuming an unheralded RB in a weak RB draft class, at a position that NFL teams are continuing to devalue who was only working out at the combine, is gonna play for 20 years, sign multiple contracts, and bag plenty of endorsement deals when it's more likely duke will play 3-5 years on the rookie wage scale and be done.

(Not hating on the kid at all, it's just he's more likely to be JAG than he is to be the next face of an NFL franchise or future HOFer. :whoa: )

FWIW, 3rd round draft capital gives breh around 6 milly over 4 years. After taxes, manager/agent fees, maybe a car and house, that's not really "generational wealth" like Oh Pee made it sound, just a nice payday.

Let's also not forget that they ain't even married yet and might never have kids so that gen. wealth point is pretty moot. :unimpressed:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Coli mfers that don't watch football are assuming an unheralded RB in a weak RB draft class, at a position that NFL teams are continuing to devalue who was only working out at the combine, is gonna play for 20 years, sign multiple contracts, and bag plenty of endorsement deals when it's more likely duke will play 3-5 years on the rookie wage scale and be done.

(Not hating on the kid at all, it's just he's more likely to be JAG than he is to be the next face of an NFL franchise or future HOFer. :whoa: )

FWIW, 3rd round draft capital gives breh around 6 milly over 4 years. After taxes, manager/agent fees, maybe a car and house, that's not really "generational wealth" like Oh Pee made it sound, just a nice payday.

Let's also not forget that they ain't even married yet and might never have kids so that gen. wealth point is pretty moot. :unimpressed:
6 million is plenty to invest in and turn into real generational wealth?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Generational wealth gone. Her dad already calling his boys that are insurance brokers, agents, bankers, lawyers and accountants.

Smfh

And she’s MID! Breh couldn’t do any better than this? She looks like a farm hand.

These girls fathers be telling them to go after the black athletes it’s not a secret. If you bring home a black man make sure he’s a star athlete.

White bytch gave away the game.. can’t be letting gold diggers know the game :wow:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I don't think many black women realize how easily I and other black men can get with a white women and it's mostly the white women putting themselveds in our orbit. They put themselves in my way all the damn time but I want a black family and a black wife. I do not understand the average black woman's strategy. Even if they like you they try to downplay it. shyt makes no sense. Where are they getting this advice from and why do they take it?

If you ain't Pac/21 Savage/Ghost/Drake/Michael B Jordan in a Tom Ford business suit, 6 certers and below need not apply..

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
He’s more likely to go in the 4th or 5th round

He didn’t do much in college, so his combine and workouts has to be top notch

I really don’t care about this whole passing down generation wealth nikkas keep talking about, because is any of that money going into your pockets or your neighborhood or black businesses pockets .. nope