Pawg posts her CAC family rooting her black boyfriend at the NFL combine. Bag Secured!

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Where'd the shyt even come from?

I can only imagine they feel they don't need to because they can get dug out before then.

1960s when Women married the government. States decided to use Black people as guinea pigs for their social programs with Welfare, Section 8, etc etc. Women found their new "provider". Alot of single motherhood and children out of wedlock rose in a rapid rate after 1965. When you're not conditioned to see a man leading the home, it makes them see Men as optional and not respected. Now in current day it makes alot of Black Women think they can play the field until they are 35-40 and turn on being a wife like it's a light switch and it doesn't work that way

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
It's really called BM & WW All Day :francis:

1500x500

The cheesing :mjlol:
The Pawg bruhs iconic new trademark photo :wow:

Son the cheesing got me crying look how happy they look:mjlol:

The PAWG bruhs iconic new trademark smiley :banderas:

1709616515482.png

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:ohhh:

So they actually want me to approach them in the produce aisle with a camera rolling and have me tell them they have pretty eyes?
7-C6881-CD-5-DC7-4-D11-926-A-C34498-B2893-F-removebg-preview-100x80-removebg-preview.png

She's all yours even if you can't afford an apple in the produce aisle..just be clean and kind. :mjlol:

These ones are a different breed with no attraction to thugs and needing men for protection :huhldup:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Generational wealth gone. Her dad already calling his boys that are insurance brokers, agents, bankers, lawyers and accountants.

Smfh

And she’s MID! Breh couldn’t do any better than this? She looks like a farm hand.

These girls fathers be telling them to go after the black athletes it’s not a secret. If you bring home a black man make sure he’s a star athlete.

Not every girl can be as delicious as Kate Beckinsale or Russian Polina.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
“Hey Rashad, is anyone doing your laundry??! I’d love to do it for you, I’ll bring over some chic-Fila and maybe we can watch a movie??”

Game over.
These suburban kids not knocking down anything in high school. They get to college and it’s offered to them on a platter. They fall in love with the first one. Giggling and holding hands. Hate to see it.
:why:
If I had boys, I’d tell them enjoy college. If you want to lock one down, at least wait until Junior year. Damn.
:dahell:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Idk how nikkas be with WM…I’m happy with my BW that’s gonna motivate me and tell the truth even when it hurts :hubie:

Side note: and that white girl basic af…