Pawg posts her CAC family rooting her black boyfriend at the NFL combine. Bag Secured!

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
We've been discussing in this thread. It's not that the we run to white women: they run to us.
Building on this, for a lot of these brehs, it's just that. It's surface level stuff. For the youth, especially if you grow up around different races, you tend to be more tolerant/accepting of these races than the previous generation.

Is this girl a looker? Not quite but I'm not there to know everything else surrounding their relationship. Brehs talking about self love or hate or other things. What if she just has a cool personality and just held the breh down when he needed it most. That family doesn't look like they need him for anything and if not for nothing, will probably get him plugged in with people that can help him as he continues his career.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's really called BM & WW All Day :francis:

1500x500

The cheesing :mjlol:
That skinnin and grinnin :wow:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I bet he will do more for her parents than his own:mjpls:
DAMN........I have to sit and digest this comment breh. It's ome thing having to be stingy with your family as a regular breh a d they act like they don't understand you not made of money. It's a whole other scenario being stingy when you got it to spare, not free flowing, and not just to be giving it, but when it's needed........where's that gif of breh in the jacket staring out over the water