Pawg posts her CAC family rooting her black boyfriend at the NFL combine. Bag Secured!

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Where'd the shyt even come from?

I can only imagine they feel they don't need to because they can get dug out before then.
They chase the men they are attracted to and want, have kids, get ran over and emotionally drained by those dudes, then settle for the guy they don't actually want, and isn't attracted to but will heal their emotional pain and take care of her children.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Black Women waiting until 35-40 to get serious about a relationship is a huge contribution to the destruction of the black community
Playing the field is a message that sent to the Black community as a whole. It really does nothing for us fr. More detrimental to women. Like a lot of BW will be told not to date in HS & College and that socially stunts them… then they’re expected to be able to know what husband material looks like in their last year of college lol.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
White women are more forward in their approach. I always thought it was just anecdotal. It's not.

It's Mos Def not. :francis:

I get cold approached/hollered at by WW all the time. When it comes to BW, I'm the fukking invisible like Hollow Man (with four exceptions). I ain't fukking Professor X so I get in where I fit in, I'm not finna be on some @papa pimp shyt sexually harassing random broads. :manny:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

I get cold approached/hollered at by WW all the time. When it comes to BW, I'm the fukking invisible like Hollow Man (with four exceptions). I ain't fukking Professor X so I get in where I fit in, I'm not finna be on some @papa pimp shyt sexually harassing random broads. :manny:
I don't think many black women realize how easily I and other black men can get with a white women and it's mostly the white women putting themselveds in our orbit. They put themselves in my way all the damn time but I want a black family and a black wife. I do not understand the average black woman's strategy. Even if they like you they try to downplay it. shyt makes no sense. Where are they getting this advice from and why do they take it?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

White and Hispanic women can smile and initiate random conversations in public with a complete stranger Black guy..Black women have too much pride and are too traditional in courtship. As in you have to chase after her.

Son Goku

Daps
I don't think many black women realize how easily I and other black men can get with a white women and it's mostly the white women putting themselveds in our orbit. They put themselves in my way all the damn time but I want a black family and a black wife. I do not understand the average black woman's strategy. Even if they like you they try to downplay it. shyt makes no sense. Where are they getting this advice from and why do they take it?

Idk B.
Even at a lot of random places WW will come up to you and start talking where 99% BW have you on some :unimpressed: shyt.

I'm too oblivious to pick up subtle choosing signals so Imma take what I can get and if my family looks like the dude from Powder in a generation or too, oh well, hopefully they're at least good people. :dead:

Son Goku

Daps
White and Hispanic women can smile and initiate random conversations in public with a complete stranger Black guy..Black women have too much pride and are too traditional in courtship. As in you have to chase after her.
:ohhh:

So they actually want me to approach them in the produce aisle with a camera rolling and have me tell them they have pretty eyes?
7-C6881-CD-5-DC7-4-D11-926-A-C34498-B2893-F-removebg-preview-100x80-removebg-preview.png

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Idk B.
Even at a lot of random places WW will come up to you and start talking where 99% BW have you on some :unimpressed: shyt.

I'm too oblivious to pick up subtle choosing signals so Imma take what I can get and if my family looks like the dude from Powder in a generation or too, oh well, hopefully they're at least good people. :dead:
Bro this is why they hate on black men and think all black men are players and degenerates that cheat. Most BW don't move like WW so the because the BW are so stand offish the only men she will attract are players with the implicit goal of just getting box. Then he impregnates her and she's mad when he leaves her but her mating/dating strategy was being stand off-ish and waiting for the guy to get she likes him when most dudes are oblivious. So because of their strategy they end up getting with men that ignore boundaries and happen to be hyper masculine rather than just masculine.

LMAO RIP

All girl needed to do was go up to dude and make him a mother fukking cake or some cookies or some shyt.

:dead: at family looking like Powder.

I might end up on the white woman tip myself. I gotta pass that seed and that is a greater need than keeping it black. I'd prefer a latina or asian over white.

Last edited: