Pawg posts her CAC family rooting her black boyfriend at the NFL combine. Bag Secured!

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
The lack of brehettes in this thread is very telling.
What is there to say? Women should focus on being happy and not who men are having sex or in relationships with. Especially men who aren’t trying to be in relationships with them. There’s too many relationship/sex discussions already. Everybody has to get in where they fit in. Everybody is just trying to be happy at the end of the day.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
White women are more forward in their approach. I always thought it was just anecdotal. It's not.
White women outnumber us by almost 100 million, it's insane how the narrative was ever us chasing after them:francis:

WW literally would literally have to be the initiators of these relationships

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
They chase the men they are attracted to and want, have kids, get ran over and emotionally drained by those dudes, then settle for the guy they don't actually want, and isn't attracted to but will heal their emotional pain and take care of her children.
:ehh: Yup

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
It's Mos Def not. :francis:

I get cold approached/hollered at by WW all the time. When it comes to BW, I'm the fukking invisible like Hollow Man (with four exceptions). I ain't fukking Professor X so I get in where I fit in, I'm not finna be on some @papa pimp shyt sexually harassing random broads. :manny:
WW and Latinas in person are aggressive when they like you

BW are nonchalant and coy and expect you to pursue even if they like you

But the weirdest shyt is that this flips when you do online dating/apps. Then BW are more aggressive when they like you.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I mean the goal for men with daughters has always been this. You just focused on them being white but in reality. Pairings done for best outcome of family have always been a thing in every culture. Especially with the bride to be family securing a good groom.

It's a lot of dudes who marry Black and still squander generational wealth because of their sexual promiscuity. Out of wedlock kids. Massive child support bills etc. At this point Marrying Black doesn't simply guarantee that. It's more about marrying and staying faithful

broller

Veteran
Daps
The coli kills me with the “generational wealth “ shyt for interracial relationships. I never heard anyone say this in real life :heh:

:dead:

What kills me is when they assume a biracial child will go with white people after. There are a lot of biracials, especially women, who deal with other black people. E.g. Lauren London, Pilar Sanders, Esther Baxter, Tariq Nasheed's wife :lolbron:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Colleges like USC, LSU, ALABAMA, OSU, Michigan etc etc is predominantly white

And many of these guys are on campus with these white girls and more often either feel more comfortable approaching them or white girls give them brothers that smile and invite…

But all in all this type of shyt has no impact on your lives anyway

Daps
Black females I went to college with would brag "I ain't no athlete chaser." Then get mad when they see an athlete with a white chick.
It's certain brehs that'll run through only sistas.

If he's an athlete, decent looking and runs track or pledged Omega...he's smashing every Black woman in sight since all those Deltas/AKAs will be on the menu.

If he's not D9, it'll be harder for the Black women to even get at bro. You gon have 3 or 4 white women, maybe more...for every sista chasing you....and most of the Becky's are gonna do shyt Ebony won't do. Becky's willing to crawl in the mud through barbed wire for a 1st rd draft pick. Ebony gotta do the same or settle for a nice accountant.