Pawg posts her CAC family rooting her black boyfriend at the NFL combine. Bag Secured!

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Keep trying.

What does your wife tell her? Depends on the argument. You might have to tell her yourself using cold, hard facts: a woman's time is her teens and early to mid 20's. Once she passes 30, the men she wants might start passing over her for women in their 20's.
How about I put it like this. Her parents are dysfunctional as fukk. My wife was telling her how the time is now and you supposed to really get somebody in undergrad if you can pull that off. She said ok. But seems like she just following what her ignorant ass mamma say. Her mamma older and single just like she gonna be I guess

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
How about I put it like this. Her parents are dysfunctional as fukk. My wife was telling her how the time is now and you supposed to really get somebody in undergrad if you can pull that off. She said ok. But seems like she just following what her ignorant ass mamma say. Her mamma older and single just like she gonna be I guess
:francis:

RIP

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Black Women waiting until 35-40 to get serious about a relationship is a huge contribution to the destruction of the black community

I don't think this is fair to state, even if true. Could be circumstances like getting to the right financial level before getting married, or even that some black men take longer as well to get to a certain financial level.

But it does seem to be alot of our women are mid-30s and still looking. I'd say many in their early 20s aren't looking to lock down and I'd say that's where many white/latin women seek their partners.

The thing working against many BW tho is population. For every 1 BW serious about finding a partner to lockdown, there are 25 WW/Latin women doing the same. Unless you live in ATL or DC etc, the odds are tougher.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
that page is wild

but this woman's body is fire

That ending gotta be the new pawg life smiley

1709670088270.png

1709670747196.png

1709670347184.png

1709670272796.png

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
6 million is plenty to invest in and turn into real generational wealth?

I just said it's not really 6 million. :unimpressed:

A 6 million dollar contract is like $3 million after taxes and after your agent gets a cut.

Take out something for a house and a car and you're at what, $2.5 milly?

Nah, I don't consider that "generational wealth".

Also, not all investments yield gains, some take losses. :ufdup:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Just say you can’t refute it…. ain’t no shame in that…. The bullshyt ad hominems and projections are juvenile tactics…. and are false on top of that

he already refuted it and you just came back and stated, "no you can't, nobody can afford art"

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Wanted to say this is bullshyt, but even my wife said this is completely true. Her cousin literally just turned down a pharmacist that she say she really like and everything, but she say she not ready to settle down yet because she focusing on graduate school and still wanna have fun. She is 24. That line of thought is gonna put her in Kevin Samuel’s territory

She getting ran thru

Pharmacist breh dodged a bullet :pachaha: