Pawg posts her CAC family rooting her black boyfriend at the NFL combine. Bag Secured!

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
10 more lbs of muscle and he's good as of now but the first major impact he takes will be serious for him.

He's gonna get bodied out there, league isn't too kind on small RBs...too much wear and tear..
He got 220 on him according to the caption. Anymore might compromise his speed on that frame. If his pass blocking and receiving on point he has a real chance. They really love not sticking with one running, so if he can do those two above duties he would never have to come off the field......

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth

Generational wealth gone. Her dad already calling his boys that are insurance brokers, agents, bankers, lawyers and accountants.

Smfh

And she’s MID! Breh couldn’t do any better than this? She looks like a farm hand.

These girls fathers be telling them to go after the black athletes it’s not a secret. If you bring home a black man make sure he’s a star athlete.

Cacette giving off that Tom Cruise energy when he jumped on Oprah's Couch:mjlol::russ:

"Yes, we're about to be rich!" :blessed:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If ya'll think this is something, imagine what those athletes see after they play their first game in LA against the Rams or Chargers and get glances of women that they had no idea who are that beautiful and fascinating existed in reality. Not college girls, women.

A lot of these cats who get with basic snowbunnies when they're in college end up switching it up later on when they see what some fully mature and fine women, talking mixed of all-types look like.

Like someone said, only the strong and committed really make it.

The baddest bish I ever saw in my life looked like a high yellow/lightskin version of this white girl.

main-qimg-85f5bd5e7de63bbd885fc0f6501a59a3-pjlq

Somewhere between Lex Scott Davis and her.

2ffc69efa2a6c3b700709cb13a95a7fbe3148470.gif

She gave me play at first too and I fukked it up saying the dumbest, most awkward shyt ever :snoop: She was too fukkin bad. I couldn't even think straight. Athletes, celebs and rich nikkas get top shelf super dimes like that like it's nothing. It's probably weird as shyt to go from being a regular nikka pulling 6's & borderline 7's to being worth millions and having 10's ready to trim your toe nails :heh:

I already know I'd be weak. If I had dimes like that giving me a full court press, I'd be caught up.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Dad crying and everything! Lmao

Ay.

It is what it is at this point.
Young Black girls see this shyt and know what it is :hubie:

White girlfriend’s family sitting there counting dollars before they even possibly get married, but Black women labeled gold diggers for simply wanting what every other woman wants :deadrose:

:wtf: wait!? All Women want rich men? This is life changing news

I don't blame the Becky's. They went to a klan meeting and they told everyone go and do some gentrification. The girls celebrated thinking it means they get to take our gents :pachaha:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The baddest bish I ever saw in my life looked like a high yellow/lightskin version of this white girl.

main-qimg-85f5bd5e7de63bbd885fc0f6501a59a3-pjlq

Somewhere between Lex Scott Davis and her.

2ffc69efa2a6c3b700709cb13a95a7fbe3148470.gif

She gave me play at first too and I fukked it up saying the dumbest, most awkward shyt ever :snoop: She was too fukkin bad. I couldn't even think straight. Athletes, celebs and rich nikkas get top shelf super dimes like that like it's nothing. It's probably weird as shyt to go from being a regular nikka pulling 6's & borderline 7's to being worth millions and having 10's ready to trim your toe nails :heh:

I already know I'd be weak. If I had dimes like that giving me a full court press, I'd be caught up.
I hear you breh. It's like that saying: Mike Tyson can make 100 mistakes when in a boxing match, you can't make one.

If you ain't one of those cats at the very very top with a ton of clout and/or money (like a Drake or somebody), chances are one simple misunderstanding can close the door. Meanwhile they can be consistently corny af and their phone getting blown up.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I hear you breh. It's like that saying: Mike Tyson can make 100 mistakes when in a boxing match, you can't make one.

If you ain't one of those cats at the very very top with a ton of clout and/or money (like a Drake or somebody), chances are one simple misunderstanding can close the door. Meanwhile they can be consistently corny af and their phone getting blown up.
Yep it's just the way it is.

Your corny shyt don't matter when you're flying first class to dubai and living 2 weeks in hotels with 10,000 per night rooms and getting a Birkin. :mjlol:

In this world, money >>> Doesn't mean every woman and man think like this but there's a huge % that do.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The OP gets off on mocking Black people with these threads. And with his exaggerated Black militant character. I don't get how people miss this.
All these posters with these types of alias are non black racist trolls. They came here playing caricature of a black militant and make thread to subtly mock black people.

The fact they are rarely banned and always come back show you how this site is ran.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Wanted to say this is bullshyt, but even my wife said this is completely true. Her cousin literally just turned down a pharmacist that she say she really like and everything, but she say she not ready to settle down yet because she focusing on graduate school and still wanna have fun. She is 24. That line of thought is gonna put her in Kevin Samuel’s territory
You and your wife both hate black women.:troll:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
If ya'll think this is something, imagine what those athletes see after they play their first game in LA against the Rams or Chargers and get glances of women that they had no idea who are that beautiful and fascinating existed in reality. Not college girls, women.

A lot of these cats who get with basic snowbunnies when they're in college end up switching it up later on when they see what some fully mature and fine mixed-with-all-types women look like.

Like someone said, only the strong and committed really make it.
College girls are women.

Out of college thots are not 'more women' than college thots.

Also, we live in the internet era and IG thotting.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Instagram

Ran the IG and this white bish is average. :yeshrug:

Breh is a manlet so this makes good sense. :ehh: