Pawg posts her CAC family rooting her black boyfriend at the NFL combine. Bag Secured!

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:gucci: It is. People have given Tariq a hard time endlessly about Peanut's mom being white and he always clarifies that she's so-called "FBA". You need ONE so called "FBA" parent. Call him a bedbuck or whatever for now but once he seeds that up you better salute that man :salute:
Michelle Obama’s mother in law is white as well. :sas1:

Your Pan-African confusion tactics are not quite working, Boochie. :mjgrin:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If ya'll think this is something, imagine what those athletes see after they play their first game in LA against the Rams or Chargers and get glances of women that they had no idea who are that beautiful and fascinating existed in reality. Not college girls, women.

A lot of these cats who get with basic PAWGs when they're in college end up switching it up later on when they see what some fully mature and fine mixed-with-all-types women look like.

Like someone said, only the strong and committed really make it.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Michelle Obama’s mother in law is white as well. :sas1:

Your Pan-African confusion tactics are not quite working, Boochie. :mjgrin:
Michelle Obama was not birthed by her mother in law.
Michelle Obama is so called "FBA" on both sides. I thought we were talking about Barack.

What exactly is your point here? Cause I'm TRYING to let the brother live, according the rules defined for so called "FBA" and you're running interference. So Peanut's dad can do this and she can marry Tariq but he can't follow that same path??? :dwillhuh: Maybe you should think a bit more on your own logic.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Michelle Obama was not birthed by her mother in law.
Michelle Obama is so called "FBA" on both sides
. I thought we were talking about Barack.

What exactly is your point here? Cause I'm TRYING to let the brother live, according the rules defined for so called "FBA" and you're running interference. So Peanut's dad can do this and she can marry Tariq but he can't follow that same path??? :dwillhuh: Maybe you should think a bit more on your own logic.
Neither was the Honorable Tariq Nasheed and he is FBA on both sides, friend.

Your own Pan African confusion tactics are now confusing you, Boochie. :mjlol:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Neither was the Honorable Tariq Nasheed and he is FBA on both sides, friend.

Your own Pan African confusion tactics are now confusing you, Boochie. :mjlol:
No, you're just struggling to keep up.
The initial post was about Peanut -- who is half so called "FBA" but still qualifies as "FBA" under the guidelines established by Tariq. That's why he married her.

This couple's kids will be "FBA". The same way Peanut's mama and daddy made "FBA" children. This shyt is over as soon as she's pregnant. I still don't get your problem but let it go. We got JAMAICAN RESTAURANTS opening up out here and you playin

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
The initial post was about Peanut -- who is half so called "FBA" but still qualifies as "FBA" under the guidelines established by Tariq. That's why he married her.

This couple's kids will be "FBA". The same way Peanut's mama and daddy made "FBA" children. This shyt is over as soon as she's pregnant. I still don't get your problem but let it go. We got JAMAICAN RESTAURANTS opening up out here and you playin

@Jupiter Jazz The Great and Honorable Tariq Nasheed, Lower Cholesterol Be Upon Him, has decreed we can PAWG and still produce FBA chil'ren! :gladbron: :blessed:

Which makes no sense seeing as everyone on the coli knows a black person and a white person don't make a black person unless it's convenient to your point of view in a single given thread...

Go get that snow queen and continue your black legacy, brother*!
Salute Ados

*All that assumes you're FBA. You FBA right? :usure:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
@Jupiter Jazz The Great and Honorable Tariq Nasheed, Lower Cholesterol Be Upon Him, has decreed we can PAWG and still produce FBA chil'ren! :gladbron: :blessed:

Which makes no sense seeing as everyone on the coli knows a black person and a white person don't make a black person unless it's convenient to your point of view in a single given thread...

Salute Ados

I am FBA but don’t understand why this gives me a pass to pawn.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I am FBA but don’t understand why this gives me a pass to paw G.

Because, gneegreaux, Tariq did it and said it's cool. :mjtf:

If Tariq says it's cool by him, it's straight. :smugbiden: (Unless it's some mango shyt, then fukk cuh. :camby: )

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Would explain his reason for snatching up a Becky as insurance. Family home looks spacious......he definitely no undersized though......under height? With that forty time he fits the running backs and receivers mold they trying to force them to.

10 more lbs of muscle and he's good as of now but the first major impact he takes will be serious for him.

He's gonna get bodied out there, league isn't too kind on small RBs...too much wear and tear..

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Salute Ados

Rules are rules :manny:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

So Michelle married Obama because he wasn’t FBA at all. Interesting take, friend.

So basically you’re obsessed with a lineage and a FBA business man and his family.

Is the dude in the combine video FBA or full FBA?

Enjoy them ox tails. , I’m hitting up the newly reopened FBA Soul Food spot called Dulan’s Soul Food Kitchen on Century, Boochie.