Pawg posts her CAC family rooting her black boyfriend at the NFL combine. Bag Secured!

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Everytime this subject comes up, I feel like people miss the obvious. Black men, like most men, value loyalty. Becky met dude in college when he didn't have shyt and supported him through all the college bullshyt. How many meals has her family provided dude? Encouragement? Welcoming support?

I can't speak to motive, but there is something to be said about just being there.
Let’s cut the bullshyt my friend. College athletes today have more shyt than 99% of students. Especially the ones at the major schools, and most especially the ones that are pro prospects.

“Loyalty” ain’t got shyt to do with it. The nikka just lusts that white meat.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I just looked up buddy's stats.......I dunno if he's making the league :francis:

That's the case most of the time. And sadly most athletes are forced to focus on whatever sport they're there on scholarship for instead of their grades. So I was glad to hear the stories in here of Black women focusing on education instead of chasing athletes. Most of them will end up back in their home towns married to or having kids with Black women anyway. And most of the white girls end up with Brad.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That's the case most of the time. And sadly most athletes are forced to focus on whatever sport they're there on scholarship for instead of their grades. So I was glad to hear the stories in here of Black women focusing on education instead of chasing athletes. Most of them will end up back in their home towns married to or having kids with Black women anyway. And most of the white girls end up with Brad.
Couldn't wait to get in here could you? :russ:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
My girl is like that too. Every Sunday she's doing my laundry other than the stuff I washed during the week, she may not put it all up :skip: but she does it. And she's always asking if I ate before she comes over. :yeshrug: there are black women like this, they exist breh.

I hear you, but the numbers don't match up. Keep in mind this is a different beast than actors or musicians, these are teenagers a lot of the time and the sharks gather far earlier. Add in the fact that black women - as with so many other things - are playing by rules made up by others that they don't even use anymore(if they ever truly did in the first place), and the comparison skews even further.

Everytime this subject comes up, I feel like people miss the obvious. Black men, like most men, value loyalty. Becky met dude in college when he didn't have shyt and supported him through all the college bullshyt. How many meals has her family provided dude? Encouragement? Welcoming support?

I can't speak to motive, but there is something to be said about just being there.

Loyalty to the man...or loyalty to the lifestyle/earning potential? Because the post-career dynamic ain't looking too hot for a LOT of these situations. Even before getting to that, one injury will show a lot of cracks in the facade. The critical thing missing is teaching these young men how to vet whatever comes at them effectively, and not just go along with whoever's most efficiently/creatively emptying their testicles on a daily.

And as far as that account goes...that's just the pr0n zealots pushing IR everything as some kind of achievement, making their natural progression from their niche to the mainstream. The storytellers have become very, very practiced at convincing Americans and the Americanized that their women are all harlots.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Couldn't wait to get in here could you? :russ:
I commented earlier wishing everyone the best of luck. Life is too short for people to spend so much time worried about who other people are dating. Spend that time getting in the game. But this thread is very focused on Black women's dating habits even though this thread's topic has nothing to do with Black women.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's really called BM & WW All Day :francis:

1500x500

The cheesing :mjlol:
OMG yuck!

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yea my wife warned her. But she young and dumb and don’t wanna listen
Keep trying.

What does your wife tell her? Depends on the argument. You might have to tell her yourself using cold, hard facts: a woman's time is her teens and early to mid 20's. Once she passes 30, the men she wants might start passing over her for women in their 20's.

Use real life examples of women that waited and paid the price for it.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
The tweet in the OP literally says this is why D1 athletes get with white women you dumbass :what:
They get with white women because that's who they want to get with. And there's nothing wrong with that. Stop using the "Black woman is the boogeyman" to justify how you want to live your life. I promise it's ok.