Pawg posts her CAC family rooting her black boyfriend at the NFL combine. Bag Secured!

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bro EXACTLY…. all these nikkas in here talking shyt knowing damn well, if this was a black family rooting for bro like this, nikkas wouldn’t have no issue with it.

If I’m a big football fan and my potential son in law is on the verge of making it to the big show, you GAT DAMN right My black ass gonna be rooting for him like a MF too…

That means not only is my daughter bout to be a millionaire, but ima probably have season tickets to every game, have a shyt ton of memorabilia and products and services that many people don’t even have access too, hell, depending on how much bread he makes, he’s probably gonna buy me a new house, might even retire me one day…. Etc etc…. WHY TF would I NOT be ecstatic for him??? That’s just human nature whether white OR black.

:why:
You sound like a groupie.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The only way the generational wealth is gone is if she commits paternity fraud. If she bares his kids, the generational wealth stays in tact hopefully, regardless of what race she is…. Now tell me, if he married a black woman, how does the black community benefit from them having generational wealth…..?
Damn nikka just say you love cac bytches instead of typing nonsense.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
In college white women were never shy if they liked me.

"Jazz, I like you."

I only ever heard that from white girls. Black girls were more shy and coy. I'm not talking about being told that while in a relationship or even dating. I'm talking about me hanging out in the library on the computer and white girl comes up to me and tells me she likes me to my face. I never saw a black girl be that direct and cold blooded.

When I had a gf they could come to my dorm room and try to steal me from her. White women do not play if they want a man. Black women in my experience waste a lot of time. I don't understand where it comes from.

It's funny because the stereotype is that black women tend to express what they want and are more direct than white women but it's not my lived experience. If a white woman wants a man she makes it known. She does not play. Black girls get more direct with age but when I was younger they definitely weren't doing the whole "I like you" unless I went up to them. They felt they were too good to be that vulnerable with a boy.

I don't understand where it comes from and they are losing due to this strategy.

Yep.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
u8aFLN7.jpg
:mjlit: