Pawg posts her CAC family rooting her black boyfriend at the NFL combine. Bag Secured!

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
IMG-1169.png

Budda

Superstar
Daps
It's certain brehs that'll run through only sistas.

If he's an athlete, decent looking and runs track or pledged Omega...he's smashing every Black woman in sight since all those Deltas/AKAs will be on the menu.

If he's not D9, it'll be harder for the Black women to even get at bro. You gon have 3 or 4 white women, maybe more...for every sista chasing you....and most of the Becky's are gonna do shyt Ebony won't do. Becky's willing to crawl in the mud through barbed wire for a 1st rd draft pick. Ebony gotta do the same or settle for a nice accountant.

Lies, Ebonys would crawl in the mud through barbed wire for a bum let alone a 1st round draft pick, don't let anyone lie to you, people on the coli always have poor takes on this topic because they simply don't have a lot of experience with women it seems...(not directed at you).

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
but you dikk police black men with asian women all the time
:wtf:

:whoa:

nah , i don’t dikk police nikkaz into PAAG
i just express 2 things with that dynamic

1. In my humble opinion, they are the least attractive women on the planet
2. they are pretty much infatuated with White men and it makes brothers look bad & desperate

and for the record, this is a person who has 2 cousins and a good friend, married to Asian women

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
This is why black women waiting till later are fools. You lock your man down in High School or College. They being taught the wrong things.
Wanted to say this is bullshyt, but even my wife said this is completely true. Her cousin literally just turned down a pharmacist that she say she really like and everything, but she say she not ready to settle down yet because she focusing on graduate school and still wanna have fun. She is 24. That line of thought is gonna put her in Kevin Samuel’s territory

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Wanted to say this is bullshyt, but even my wife said this is completely true. Her cousin literally just turned down a pharmacist that she say she really like and everything, but she say she not ready to settle down yet because she focusing on graduate school and still wanna have fun. She is 24. That line of thought is gonna put her in Kevin Samuel’s territory
Her cousin is a retard. Watch what will happen. Her window is closing in and your wife better make a course adjustment and give her real talk.

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
can you really be mad

I know if I had a daughter engaged to some cac lineman and he was in the nfl combine

I'm praying he gets max contract

:pachaha::whoo:
Bro EXACTLY…. all these nikkas in here talking shyt knowing damn well, if this was a black family rooting for bro like this, nikkas wouldn’t have no issue with it.

If I’m a big football fan and my potential son in law is on the verge of making it to the big show, you GAT DAMN right My black ass gonna be rooting for him like a MF too…

That means not only is my daughter bout to be a millionaire, but ima probably have season tickets to every game, have a shyt ton of memorabilia and products and services that many people don’t even have access too, hell, depending on how much bread he makes, he’s probably gonna buy me a new house, might even retire me one day…. Etc etc…. WHY TF would I NOT be ecstatic for him??? That’s just human nature whether white OR black.

:why: