PAWG Jenna Bush kept trying to touch Justin Sylvester....he hit her with the Heisman

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Even if homie was gay is it okay for some girl to feel up on you like that you don't know and not into? But she's white and a Bush so anything goes :mjpls:
I would say the same if the chick was black, asian, latina, etc. Dude is zesty and extra.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
It was only unprofessional on one end. It would've been unprofessional if he snapped or didn't continue the segment.
What did the dude do that was unprofessional?
You on national television, yall acting like shorty was molesting him. Let her put her hand on his shoulder, then commercial break, tell her stop touching. Simple. Homo nikka was being mad extra

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You on national television, yall acting like shorty was molesting him. Let her put her hand on his shoulder, then commercial break, tell her stop touching. Simple. Homo nikka was being mad extra
Maybe he didn't want to. It's his fukking body. She's the only one in the wrong here for not knowing how to mind her manners.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gracefully? She kept touching dude.. she gotta know he clearly gay.. maybe she thinks it’s okay to do all that touching because she’s a woman or he’s gay idk
She was clearly trying to flip him back. She was like challenge accepted. Duyba's whole clan is constant fuggery.:russ: