PAWG Jenna Bush kept trying to touch Justin Sylvester....he hit her with the Heisman

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The typical hoteps is talking crazy. Having been around from what I've seen she's a good person. We know mutual people.

She's married and off the market but just the access and what comes with it. The average breh may screw up the access getting having never been around.

Breh is on a different type of time from You and I.
fukk off cac.

bytch is the daughter of a fukken war criminal.
fukk you for even saying anything good about that shyt family. :pacspit:

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
fukk off cac.

bytch is the daughter of a fukken war criminal.
fukk you for even saying anything good about that shyt family. :pacspit:

Typical anytime a breh has a different view I'm a cac. I tell the cop who pulls me over. Some brain dead simpleton with a username pickles said I was white. Thanks breh for helping me understand. :mjpls::youngsabo::salute:

Last edited:

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You talk to much, I just asked you a simple question bcus you claim she's of the market which we all can see she's clearly not. She comes from a family with no morals stop bragging about them you bozo.

no one lucky enough to reach the highest office is clean you idiot.

Tell that to your girl or your mother. I just gave u a simple answer. Go play in traffic.

Bragging I'm just speaking facts. Hell I know if I were ya favorite rapper talking about a Goyard bag and a broad with a 50in azz you would love me .

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:snoop:it was funny until she started rubbing his back and following him. She either drunk or got that cave bytch itch. Same tbh

Shout out to Ice Cube

This whole vid is weird. I think she was fukking with him. Old boy wanted to be up under that cac dude and she was cockblocking.

LMAO :russ:

He totally wanted to fukk that little white dude and she was getting in the way.

That cooking segment was filled with sexual inneudo.

I wonder if breh is really that sassy or these tv black gay brehs gay it up for tv.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
LMAO :russ:

He totally wanted to fukk that little white dude and she was getting in the way.

That cooking segment was filled with sexual inneudo.

I wonder if breh is really that sassy or these tv black gay brehs gay it up for tv.
Oh shyt, she was tryna smash a gay dude? :russ: That back rub and "he's good at a lot of things" were over the top. Plus she has the :shaq: face while saying it. bytch read the room. @King Sun you right, I take my L.