PAWG Jenna Bush kept trying to touch Justin Sylvester....he hit her with the Heisman

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White women have ZERO boundaries. Whether it’s a formal event or everyday life.

The amount of times I’ve had to tell these cave bytches to back off me when I’m standing in line. I mean literally breathing down my neck so badly, I can smell the mayonnaise and wet dog. :mjtf:
The women in my office would come up to my chair and start rubbing my shoulders and feeling up my arms:gucci: they have ZERO boundaries

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
no one lucky enough to reach the highest office is clean you idiot.

Tell that to your girl or your mother. I just gave u a simple answer. Go play in traffic.

Bragging I'm just speaking facts. Hell I know if I were ya favorite rapper talking about a Goyard bag and a broad with a 50in azz you would love me .
Ban this 2022 cac

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So much militancy in thread. She is clearly just messing with him. She probably has a bet with the other White women on that set that she can flip him. She was killing me looking right in camera and smiling. 🤣

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So much militancy in thread. She is clearly just messing with him. She probably has a bet with the other White women on that set that she can flip him. She was killing me looking right in camera and smiling. 🤣
I think your right but I think she saw he was tryna flirt with the white guy, so was egging things. That's where the "he's good at a lot of things" and wink came from.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think your right but I think she saw he was tryna flirt with the white guy, so was egging things. That's where the "he's good at a lot of things" and wink came from.
I don't know what is going on between those two dudes, but any guy that has ever been hit on by a drunk woman at a bar or a party knows exactly what she is doing. I burst out laughing when I saw her face because she knows exactly what she is doing.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
The Bush sisters used to be fall down drunk Sunday to Sunday. This ain't shocking.

nikka is sweeter than the front row of a Madonna show though.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Damn that heifer look just like her big mouthed murdering mama, bytch aged like a bucket of milk in the sun :scust: