PAWG Jenna Bush kept trying to touch Justin Sylvester....he hit her with the Heisman

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
White women have ZERO boundaries. Whether it’s a formal event or everyday life.

The amount of times I’ve had to tell these cave bytches to back off me when I’m standing in line. I mean literally breathing down my neck so badly, I can smell the mayonnaise and wet dog. :mjtf:

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It's always some hotep simpleton talking crazy. Even if she wasn't married just the access alone. How do I know having been around , she's good people.
You can tell what time he's on.

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps

The typical hoteps is talking crazy. Having been around from what I've seen she's a good person. We know mutual people.

She's married and off the market but just the access and what comes with it. The average breh may screw up the access getting having never been around. These dudes come through meeting the parents smelling like insert name of weed here. Dudes ain't no different versus the average user on IG filming everywhere.

Some dudes be the first in the family with a passport. Ole Plato's allegory of the cave looking mofo.

Just the access of whose who within her economic tier. Is what I'm speaking on. I'm not like these hotep living in the basement at 30+ brehs eating vegan frozen patties. Planning the revolution to nowhere .

Alphabet Breh is on a different type of time from You and I.

Last edited:

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:stopitslime:
Are u blind?

Nope she ain't my type. Let's be honest here seeing some of the chicks brehs go for here and for sure in real life she ain't that bad looking.

At least she comes from a nice family pedigree. Brehs out here literally settling down with line backer type chicks with no damn generational paper and 2 kids.

Daps
Nope she ain't my type. Let's be honest here seeing some of the chicks brehs go for here and for sure in real life she ain't that bad looking.

At least she comes from a nice family pedigree. Brehs out here literally settling down with line backer type chicks with no damn generational paper and 2 kids.
You talk to much, I just asked you a simple question bcus you claim she's of the market which we all can see she's clearly not. She comes from a family with no morals stop bragging about them you bozo.