PAWG Jenna Bush kept trying to touch Justin Sylvester....he hit her with the Heisman

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The guy is obviously gay and dudes are pointing it out..like breh was sassy as fukk...:wtf:

Takes 2 seconds on the internet to find out he's openly gay....I guess that means it's okay for a white woman to sexually harass him?

This is like middle school in the 1990s or some shyt, TLR gets mad distracted every time they find a real life gay person.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She likes that shyt... you can tell she gets off by seeing how far she can go on camera. Its sad. You really can't find any sexual enjoyment outside of work so you have to pull this stunt.
:francis:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
It's always some hotep simpleton talking crazy. Even if she wasn't married just the access alone. How do I know having been around , she's good people.
You can tell what time he's on.
@Jcotton1 do you think Jenna Bush Hager would cheat on her husband or has already done so in the past?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Nope she ain't my type. Let's be honest here seeing some of the chicks brehs go for here and for sure in real life she ain't that bad looking.

At least she comes from a nice family pedigree. Brehs out here literally settling down with line backer type chicks with no damn generational paper and 2 kids.
@Jcotton1 I find Jenna Bush attractive, she is nice looking imo.