carla-gugino-v0-8jf5twjbuky91.jpg

a0ldio4us3c31.jpg

7bipqai6u7g01.jpg

Dvrr04hWoAEicKv.jpg

d5a77b7cf36456b09173f1a3d385d8ea.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Speak for yourself. Last older chick I dealt with was 46 and left nothing but hickies on my neck on some vampire shyt. It all depends on what type of freak you’re dealing with. She drained me until I couldn’t be drained no more. Still wanted more. That was a one time thing because she was on some Jack rabbit nympho shyt.
hickies?

what the FVCK

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
You know. My man's fukked one old woman and think that's all of em. Just like younger chicks you'll find some that are horny as hell and want it a lot and others that are dead fish or damn near asexual. The older women I've dealt with were aggressive as hell and down to fukk whenever wherever. My favorite being a 42 year old Mexican woman. It's been about 10 years and I still think about her. Sucked my dikk while driving. Paid off a bet on a baseball game buy sucking and swallowing to keep from buying a hoodie. Did some weird biting shyt that threw me all the way. She was basically on call p*ssy and would bring me food on the regular.

Only down side is shorty was mad foul and still is actually. After fukking me on the regular I was going to a company party with one of her coworkers. She hits me with "oh by the way my fiance is going to be there tonight" which she had never told me about I see her bring dude making out with him when just an hour earlier she was swallowing my nut. I fukked her again after the party. Finally stopped when she asked me to get her pregnant because she I was tall, handsome and intelligent and she wants another baby and thought I'd be a good candidate.

Dawg you got me now thinking about this boricua MILF I knocked down a few times back in NYC. First time we fukked around she sucked me off until I nutted, and pleighboi lemme tell you, this mamí timed her inhale PERFECTLY with my nut exiting my urethra and took a breath so deep she literally drained my sack like it was that final pull you take off of a fast food soda with all the ice in it. Just took ALL of it in one fell swoop and I could feel it getting extracted from my balls. No fukkin' joke. When she was done I was scared to look down because I thought I'd see the end of my Vas Defrens poking through my skin. That was one eye-opening experience to say the least.

Too bad shorty you were dealing with was operating on shady time, I'm sure you had a few more nuts in the chamber to use on her but that's life, right? And the fact is that's just a woman at work, don't matter if she's young or old. :yeshrug:

hickies?

what the FVCK

That's how I know mans story is legit. MILFs / older women love sucking on an in-shape nikka's body and will leave you with welts and love bites. :wow:

They go ALL OUT in the bed once you dikk 'em down. The inhibitions of youth are gone. Find you one fam :banderas:

Last edited:

Daps
That's how I know mans story is legit. MILFs / older women love sucking on an in-good-shape nikka's body and will leave you with welts and love bites. :wow:

They go ALL OUT in the bed once you dikk 'em down. Find you one :banderas:
i was asked by my ex and I said 'yea maybe in a few weeks but :whoa:' but just some random hobgoblin? have some pride :martin:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
i was asked by my ex and I said 'yea maybe in a few weeks but :whoa:' but just some random hobgoblin? have some pride :martin:

Have some pride in regards to what? Gettin' dirty between the sheets?

Like I give a fukk if someone sees a love mark on my body. First off adults need to mind their business. Secondly this ain't high school where buying condoms made a nikka feel uncomfortable because you're still a stupid little kid.

I'm guessing you're a younger cat that still gives a fukk about what people who don't sign your paychecks think about you. Give it time, you'll learn.

Don't overthink this sex shıt with all these rules and restrictions on what you do with who (that sounds so silly just typing it out as a grown ass man lol). It's literally just fukkin. :manny:

Daps
Have some pride in regards to what? Gettin' dirty between the sheets?

Like I give a fukk if someone sees a love mark on my body. First off adults need to mind their business. Secondly this ain't high school where buying condoms made a nikka feel uncomfortable because your still a stupid little kid.

I'm guessing you're a younger cat that still gives a fukk about what people who don't sign your paychecks think about you. Give it time, you'll learn.

Don't overthink this sex shıt with all these rules and restrictions on what you do with who (that sounds so silly just typing it out lol). It's literally just fukkin. :manny:
nobody would let me mind any kind of business without asking a sh-t ton of questions so I just give the people nothin' :hula:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hickies?

what the FVCK
Breh I’m telling you some of these older women once they on menopause they be wanting to fukk all night. That’s why I see why sometimes the divorce rate is high once women start getting around this age their sex drive can go through the roof sometime. I could see why some of these older men are like ain’t nobody got time for this shyt lol. I’m telling you it was an experience she wore my ass out. Like soon as I nutted she was trying to suck this thang back to life.

Went from :whoa::damn::whew:

Last edited: