PAWG explains what a cougar is

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Older woman can't take or suck dikk. Gimmie a younger bytch all day. Older woman be giving that dry ass head. I smashed a 45 year old and asked her to spit on the dikk and she told me she can't produce much saliva :what: ......I grew out of that milf phase real quick. There's a reason old men don't want them washed up bytches:camby:
Speak for yourself. Last older chick I dealt with was 46 and left nothing but hickies on my neck on some vampire shyt. It all depends on what type of freak you’re dealing with. She drained me until I couldn’t be drained no more. Still wanted more. That was a one time thing because she was on some Jack rabbit nympho shyt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
very nice…thought that was her voice for a split second…anyone know who that is talking?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ok, I get it now :shaq:

giphy-2-1-1.gif

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Daily fake militant congregation.

One day they don't shower properly next day they unjustly accuse black men of rape next day :ohlawd:

Losers
the triple consciousness of a black man( they know these women are devilsand cant cook ) yet wanna fukk if she's slighly above a 5

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Speak for yourself. Last older chick I dealt with was 46 and left nothing but hickies on my neck on some vampire shyt. It all depends on what type of freak you’re dealing with. She drained me until I couldn’t be drained no more. Still wanted more. That was a one time thing because she was on some Jack rabbit nympho shyt.
Facts, they're older so they've passed that female stage of overthinking, self doubt, self conscious, does he like me/love me etc

Now they just want to fukk. They have their own lives. They do not need u at all, they just want to fukk till they're out of breath

So as long as u keep quiet, are respectful, smell good, fukk real good, know when to shut up and stay out of the picture
She will call u on her own time and fukk u on her own time
U gotta understand her libido is unhinged but she's got more to lose than u. Do not embarrass her.

You'll be aight.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

quick question, how tall was she? *for research purposes*