Oh y’all like this huh 👀

dr-umar-dr-umar-look.gif

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas just talking out your ass. Women get more interested in sex up until around age 45. It's men who want it less. And the ones whose wife is usually turning them down is because they've lost attraction to their husbands or just married a dude that they weren't into. It's a reason why a lot of women go buckwild after getting divorced or when on vacation.

And if you think no woman can keep up with a young dude you just ain't met the right women. I've been with a few that wanted that shyt day and night to the point it her for me just to get erect.

on average.. no, I disagree. There are exceptions.. I notice really short (5'3 and under) women have high drives, but on average they do not. As you said it slows down around 45 so you confirmed my point. They peak between 27-32.

Men who want it less are newer generations getting old and unhealthy due to environment and diet. Previous generations were not this way. Our grandfathers and men in other countires who are not fed garbage are pretty virile in their 60s and 70s and 80s. I know many who had kids in those ages. These are the men who used to maintain the rail roads and build things in the old days of course.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
thats gonna be a no from me. But I did see an old white lady in athens, GA one time walking down the street with her kid. Ass looked like two overinflated volleyballs. Her kid was looking back at me like he already knew what type of time I was on.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
thats gonna be a no from me. But I did see an old white lady in athens, GA one time walking down the street with her kid. Ass looked like two overinflated volleyballs. Her kid was looking back at me like he already knew what type of time I was on.

I couldn't imagine being a 10 year old in this era where damn near every pants for women is cut to form fit, having a MILF for a mom (in a day and age where 30 somethings look younger than ever before), and having to go shopping with her and seeing thirsty dudes holla :sadcam: