PAWG explains what a cougar is

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I love older women that take care of themselves

58th+Annual+Primetime+Emmy+Awards+Arrivals+THbKXOyTIKGx.jpg

a3c5559e8e9f14e876c36a397da33e74805685db.jpg

Society said I'm not supposed to want older women

Well that's nonsense. The oldest I dated was 45 and I would go back in time just for those 2 nights

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Older woman can't take or suck dikk. Gimmie a younger bytch all day. Older woman be giving that dry ass head. I smashed a 45 year old and asked her to spit on the dikk and she told me she can't produce much saliva :what: ......I grew out of that milf phase real quick. There's a reason old men don't want them washed up bytches:camby:

Daps
Reppin
London
Older woman can't take or suck dikk. Gimmie a younger bytch all day. Older woman be giving that dry ass head. I smashed a 45 year old and asked her to spit on the dikk and she told me she can't produce much saliva :what: ......I grew out of that milf phase real quick. There's a reason old men don't want them washed up bytches:camby:
Be careful. JBO nikkas will fight you on this one :mjlol:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah these guys watch too much pr0n. These ladies love the attention, but not trying to get poked every week. They're good for once every month or 2 months. You gonna need a roster of about 5 of them if that's your thing.

Young guys got too much pinned up energy for them, unless they're :flabbynsick: Usually you're in your late 30s, early 40s harrassing your 31 y/o wife who is good after 3 times a week, or even 2. If you're in your 20s craving all the time, no woman keeping up with you, just work out and play sports to burn all that up lol

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Be careful. JBO nikkas will fight you on this one :mjlol:

yeah these guys watch too much pr0n. These ladies love the attention, but not trying to get poked every week. They're good for once every month or 2 months. You gonna need a roster of about 5 of them if that's your thing.

Young guys got too much pinned up energy for them, unless they're :flabbynsick: Usually you're in your late 30s, early 40s harrassing your 31 y/o wife who is good after 3 times a week, or even 2. If you're in your 20s craving all the time, no woman keeping up with you, just work out and play sports to burn all that up lol

I mean I understand being attracted to an older woman. Some of em are fine as hell. But when you actually fukk them, you realize quickly they can never be the star player. They just don't have the tenacity anymore. That's why they say older woman shouldn't have babies after 35. It's too risky for the baby. That's biology's way of telling them to stop fukking.

This bytch told me she can't produce much saliva and I told her to let that shyt build up. Then she tried to spit on my dikk and the shyt came out in tiny ass speckles like a fukkin sprinkler :what: ....shyt grossed me out cause most of the shyt landed on my stomach:scust:

Old ho's are good every once in a while but they can't compete with the young bytches. These young chics will cork screw the dikk and drool on it like a rabid coyote.