Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Filthy cackling :hhh:

Off topic: What is that one thread where the breh was saying to ditch washcloths and to use some loofah type shyt from Amazon? Anybody no what I'm talkin bout? Daps & reps to anybody that ups that jawn

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
bytch I don't care about no rep, move around goofy hoe

tenor.gif

search
Your mother threw you in the water like you were a side of rump roast in a crock pot - but you have an attitude with me.
:damn::deadrose:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm disgusted......If you don't scrub your legs, you'll accumulate dead skins and grime. I noticed this when my cousin's would leave dark residue on the toilet seats..I always thought it was shyt but it's dead skin...people should really scrub themselves well.
:mindblown: how long do you gotta go of not washing up to be leaving residue behind? :mindblown:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
How hard is it to wash yo damn legs, ain’t no excuses

:russ::russ::russ:

plus a good shower feels awesome, I’m finna go and wash my ass now
:blessed:

When you hit that shower from a cold ass morning to embrace the hot water pouring across your frame like freedom:banderas:. Its so majestic breh. Then the soap glides through the aura and the dirt from yesterday is gone in the drain.

I just can't for the life of me understand how some white folks just skip that shyt altogether like...how impatient you have to be to not wash your ass everyday :mindblown: