Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told ya’ll. Living in a common dorm with these mofos in undergrad opened my eyes to these nasty chicks. Some would wait until Thursday to wash b/c that was club day.
Some just wash their hair. Not their bodies.

A lot think blacks wash too much and think we do it because we have dark skin and are dirty.

You don’t know filth until you get a chick not changing her bedsheets for entire semesters and constantly having rashes.

Febreeze and body spray is NOT a substitute for soap and water.

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

Sis, from the bottom of my heart, I hope you didn't get PTSD!

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dirty bed sheets linked to meningitis and gonorrhoea

0_Untitled-design-13.png

I can’t tell you the amount of NOOOOPPPPE I’m on right now. :gag:

UUURGHH! I rmbr reading how fakkitry,SPECIFICALLY demonic ATM is responsible for an upsurge in gastro enteric infections on the West Coast.

Imo, IT MUST BE A CULTURAL ISSUE! There's no reason living in a 1st world nation with 24/7 utilities anyone should ever miss out on changing bed linen REGULARLY!
Here in Africa it's mainly a manual process often involving separately boiling water -WTF!?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Had white roommates in grad school housing. The idea of not changing your bed linen weekly is :gag:just I cant do it.

But then getting into the same nasty bed for days on end when you not washing daily?!!
Then imagine living with ANIMALS too, and sleeping in the same bed. So now we add dog hair to it?!
WHY?!!
In a world of running water? WHY?! Showers feel so good too!

White boys did this in the army too. You'd do a health a welfare check in the barracks and since the army provides white linen we could see they weren't washing it. you'd have off the cover and there would be stains and even food crumbs under there. The bed would be made but the linen was dirty, and the fukking laundry machines were right downstairs. Usually there would be some left over detergent so that wasn't an issue.