Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you actually don't, there's multiple forms of exfoliation, that's mechanical exfoliation. then there's chemical exfoliation which i do as i use glycolic body lotion. lastly, yall seem to not read, nothing said i never scrub my legs, i don't scrub them every single day, it's not necessary. the running soap and water cleanses your legs

You mean to tell me when you're in the shower, every day I hope.. You don't take that same face towl, lather it with soap, and run that shyt up and down both your legs? Im seriously trying to understand the mind of someone skipping washing their entire body.. This makes absolutely no sense to me..

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Wait so they don’t wash their feet either?

lol hell nah
They don't wash shyt, everything cacs dun pedalled to try and villianize or tear down folk is basically just them projecting.:stopitslime:
Calling folk monkeys when if you cut a monkey' hair it's skin is pale like them and lipless like them, they both be born with tails and share the same dna. Just so many examples but back to how filthy these cave people are, it's well known they rarely wash they hands or bodies.:francis:

One of the many reasons I can't comprehend how these coli fools worship these cave hoes. Every experience I had in the past they left this same distinct disgusting wet dog smelling odor.:scusthov:

I ain't saying nikkas can't smell, there be motherfukkers out here who will smell like straight onions if they ain't on top of their hygiene:heh:
but on several occasions I notice these cave folk just have this distinct smell that will just linger leaving the whole vicinity smelly where you gotta fumigate your whole house or building. I always know when a cac done spent time in a spot, it's just this distinct revolting smell they all share on God.:scust:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

beaf2cdf-Ray-Stantz.gif

:scust:Jesus Christ....

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
you actually don't, there's multiple forms of exfoliation, that's mechanical exfoliation. then there's chemical exfoliation which i do as i use glycolic body lotion. lastly, yall seem to not read, nothing said i never scrub my legs, i don't scrub them every single day, it's not necessary. the running soap and water cleanses your legs

You are dirty and lazy, ghostride to Walmart and get Dr.Broners and get 10 wash rags

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Threads like these make me realize, how much I really hate people - and reminded how many truly disgusting fukked up human beings there are. if you ever expose my kids or they become sick from your unsanitary habits - I hope that you are wiped from existence with such force that you are turned into the dirt and dust from which you bathe yourself- in the most inhumane ways
:obama:

deeman

All Star
Daps
Like a dog - your mother treated you like 2 puppies, soaking in your own excrement.
:mjlol::laff:
which means she didn’t wash her ass properly either. 2015 - negative red poster. Cac alert. Your rep points are the number of times that you’ve taken a shower this year. Generational hygiene fail. Let me ask you a question - have you been to a dentist since you’ve joined the site?? Do you know what a dentist is?
:patrice:
Your toothbrush probably looks as mangled as a wet dog. Changes it once every year. He Doesn’t know that electric and sonic care toothbrushes are available to the public - dirty m’fers. Dude is using a medident 99c manual toothbrush from the dollar store not realizing he can upgrade to an Oral B for $8.99.

bytch I don't care about no rep, move around goofy hoe

tenor.gif

search