Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you don't need to, nor do we need to shower daily (that doesn't mean dont hit the funky spots with soap), but i'm not getting into this debate. aint nothin happening on your legs to warrant needing to be soaped up every time unless you're truly getting them dirty everyday

ugnhhhh!

art barr

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
:dead::dead:
fully immersed in cac vibes. She announced that shyt like it was normal. This means that chick is not exfoliating either. Her legs probably look like craters forming. I’m fukkin disgusted .
:laff::laff:

I have a whole bucket of skin supplies, razors, sugar scrubs, body wash, cocoa butter, milk moisturizer that I take into the shower DAILY and she’s using running off suds from her 30 day used bar of Coast . She probably cleans her shower once a month - talking about “it’s just dirt” - the run off suds from the suds that run off her body will clean it.
Got dayum you cutting her ass..:picard:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Am I the only one who sometimes takes showers twice a day? They just feel so refreshing.
I did that when I was living in Phoenix. Once in the morning and once before bed. It’s just so fukking hot there. It’s bad for your skin though, and it dries everything out. I only shower before bed at night now. The thought of laying and sleeping in my bed after sweating throughout the day is just :huhldup:

Morning showers are cool, but what do you do at night? :patrice:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
you actually don't, there's multiple forms of exfoliation, that's mechanical exfoliation. then there's chemical exfoliation which i do as i use glycolic body lotion. lastly, yall seem to not read, nothing said i never scrub my legs, i don't scrub them every single day, it's not necessary. the running soap and water cleanses your legs
Are you fat? Cause only nasty fat black people people make these kinda excuses cause its too much effort for them to bend down and scrub their legs everyday :scust:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I told ya’ll. Living in a common dorm with these mofos in undergrad opened my eyes to these nasty chicks. Some would wait until Thursday to wash b/c that was club day.
Some just wash their hair. Not their bodies.

A lot think blacks wash too much and think we do it because we have dark skin and are dirty.

You don’t know filth until you get a chick not changing her bedsheets for entire semesters and constantly having rashes.

Febreeze and body spray is NOT a substitute for soap and water.

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:
Yo I remember reading this from you years ago. It sticks out in my mind when I see cacs.

Dirty ass bedsheets sprayed with Febreeze.

:russ::mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How do you not wash your whole body? Why are people against it?

:mindblown::mindblown:

Wash Yo Ass

R-9590799-1483296576-6894.jpeg.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't soap up and scrub my legs every time i shower either :manny: my legs aint getting funky nor sweating, the soap being rinsed down my body is enough.

use your towel and see all the “dumplings” that roll off the area right below your knees next time you go an extended period without washing/scrubbing below them