Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you don't need to, nor do we need to shower daily (that doesn't mean dont hit the funky spots with soap), but i'm not getting into this debate. aint nothin happening on your legs to warrant needing to be soaped up every time unless you're truly getting them dirty everyday

skin cells die.. You have to scrub to help the shedding process.. :dwillhuh:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Please, PLEASE...

I implore some of you to listen to the late great Redd Foxx

YGWYA.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
nikka you don't wash your feet?!!!!

Where was yall moms when you was 3-5 years old?
This is the adult cautionary tale of child neglect/abuse. Not making sure your kids wash their bodies and practice proper hygiene, turns into confused disgusting adults. They probably haven’t flipped or washed their matresses in decades. The purpose of baking soda for sanitation of their couches and sitting areas has no purpose to them. Logic - if you can’t see the dirt then it doesn’t exist.
:francis:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
skin cells die.. You have to scrub to help the shedding process.. :dwillhuh:
you actually don't, there's multiple forms of exfoliation, that's mechanical exfoliation. then there's chemical exfoliation which i do as i use glycolic body lotion. lastly, yall seem to not read, nothing said i never scrub my legs, i don't scrub them every single day, it's not necessary. the running soap and water cleanses your legs

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She just threw me and my brother in the tub and left us. :pachaha:I do scrub the back of my heel
Like a dog - your mother treated you like 2 puppies, soaking in your own excrement.
:mjlol::laff:
which means she didn’t wash her ass properly either. 2015 - negative red poster. Cac alert. Your rep points are the number of times that you’ve taken a shower this year. Generational hygiene fail. Let me ask you a question - have you been to a dentist since you’ve joined the site?? Do you know what a dentist is?
:patrice:
Your toothbrush probably looks as mangled as a wet dog. Changes it once every year. He Doesn’t know that electric and sonic care toothbrushes are available to the public - dirty m’fers. Dude is using a medident 99c manual toothbrush from the dollar store not realizing he can upgrade to an Oral B for $8.99.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm disgusted......If you don't scrub your legs, you'll accumulate dead skins and grime. I noticed this when my cousin's would leave dark residue on the toilet seats..I always thought it was shyt but it's dead skin...people should really scrub themselves well.
198eefaaba98a14c7271f1e3c1691df7.gif