Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:scust:
Sis, from the bottom of my heart, I hope you didn't get PTSD!
Why Pilgrims Arriving in America Resisted Bathing

Imma just leave this here.
“When the Mayflower Pilgrims arrived in Plymouth in the early 17th century, they didn’t smell terrific, according to Native American accounts. Unlike the Wampanoag, these Europeans didn’t bathe regularly. A surviving member of the Patuxet nation named Tisquantum (or “Squanto”) even tried and failed to convince them to start washing themselves, according to a 1965 biography.”
:hhh:
People on this site have accused me of being “militant” because I don’t put CACS on a pedestal. But they can never tell me what’s so good about these motherfukkers. Whole world been bamboozled into thinking white is right but they can’t even be bothered to wash their funky asses.

Make it make sense.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
UUURGHH! I rmbr reading how fakkitry,SPECIFICALLY demonic ATM is responsible for an upsurge in gastro enteric infections on the West Coast.

Imo, IT MUST BE A CULTURAL ISSUE! There's no reason living in a 1st world nation with 24/7 utilities anyone should ever miss out on changing bed linen REGULARLY!
Here in Africa it's mainly a manual process often involving separately boiling water -WTF!?
When nasty racists decide to lean into the funk.:russ:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Nah fukk that I’m washing every part of my body when I’m in the shower. My normal shower is at least 5 to 7 minutes tops.
nikka I wash my booty hole longer than that !!!!
(:dame:)

You nikkas disgust me
20min minimum
Average 30-35

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Letting your body sweat and accumulate bacteria for 8+ hours then going to work for another 8+ and only showering right before bed is like 20+ hours of filth on your body. That's nasty.

Yall stink
Sorry to hear you’re that fat and musty you sweat like that while you sleep.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
random but I had a black coworker who said she didn’t shower in the mornings cuz she showers the night before...she was a great friend and that’s all she would remain

:hubie:

couldn’t fathom just jumping out the bed and putting on clean clothes and going to work...personally I’d feel like shyt all day

I don't understand this logic. If you take a shower right before you go to bed and go to work the next morning that's somehow dirty? :dwillhuh:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
White boys did this in the army too. You'd do a health a welfare check in the barracks and since the army provides white linen we could see they weren't washing it. you'd have off the cover and there would be stains and even food crumbs under there. The bed would be made but the linen was dirty, and the fukking laundry machines were right downstairs. Usually there would be some left over detergent so that wasn't an issue.
Oh yeah no. My mom had a cleaning business growing up so I BEEN knew how CACs got down. She stopped because she was afraid she was going to catch something.

Why do you think white women LITERALLY went to the Senate to try and force black women whose black husbands WW1 veterans who could afford to keep them home...to go to work cleaning for them in the 1900s?

That Susie Homemaker shyt is only believed by idiots. Whites be too entitled and privileged to clean up behind themselves and wash their asses. A lot of them ain’t bathed or washed their asses since the early 1900s since they couldn’t force black women to do it for them.
:pachaha: